"Cali-forn-I-A" (requested)

This imagine is for@misfit_monstaa_love who is cool, smart, funny and an excellent author which everyone should follow.......so after you read this imagine go follow her.....

-Makayla & Jasmine

Diggy's P.O.V:

Man shawty look so bad I could just max that out. Its a beautiful thing me and my bros Spin, Roger, and Twist just scoping all the fine tail in bikinis.........Suddenly we see all these super bad chicks walking towards the pool, but I noticed one inparticular.......I didnt know who she was......but I was gonna find out.

Diggy:(walks up to a girl) hey ma wassup

??:Oh hey, you're Diggy right?

Diggy:So you know me ?

??:Of course who does'nt, My mame is Chloe by the way.......

Diggy: Well Chloe......My real name is Daniel but you can call me Diggy...............

Chloe: I wonder how you got that nickname......

Diggy: Oh.....just a nickname.

Chloe: Oh I gotta go.......Can I see you later ?......

Diggy: Sure you can.......(kisses her hand)

Diggy's P.O.V:

It was about 7:00 and me and my bros were kinda hungry so we slide over to a "Hooter's" to get some beers and burgers and stuff.....the maintredee type person sat us in a booth and handed us our menu's.....

Waitress #1: There will be someone to come and get your orders.....

We all started talking and our waitress came in her uniform of like a crop top that says hooters and orange booty shorts. Her voice sounded real familiar...........

??: Can I get you guys anything ?

Diggy: (looks up) Chloe !?

Chloe: Excuse me (runs away to the kitchen)

Diggy:  Wait ! Chloe ! (gets up and chases her into the kitchen)

Chloe: (keeps running)

Diggy: (grabs her arm) Chloe!

Chloe: (yanks away) what !

Diggy: Why are you running ?

Chloe: because I dont want you to see me doing this......I know you think I'm just a litte trick now or something(starts to cry).......I'm only doing this to put myself through school........If there was a more dignified job out there beleive me I would take it.....

Diggy: I dont think that at all........and I know what you're going through

Chloe: But how ?, your father is Rev Run a hip-hop pioneer.....even when he's not doing anything he's getting paid.....

Diggy: You're right, wrong choice of words......I understand what youre going through........you dont really have much of a choice.......this was the only place hiring......you just took it......but I'm not a convicting person.....Hell, I'm in no position to be. I've been put in uncomfortable positions too. I've felt like there is no other way too......one thing I learned is that most of the time there is........

Chloe: Yeah, 'Most' of the time.......that other 10% gets to suck up some of the best people......and most undeserving of it......and the world continues on as usual......everyone has something to say about what I do but could care less than what why I do it.......I dont have another choice.....

Diggy: Yes you do, just get to know me......and you won't have to do this ever again........

Chloe: (wipes her tears) you mean it ?.....

Diggy: (smiles) I mean it.......

Chloe's P.O.V:

I don't think I'll ever be able to  grasp what that night meant to me and ,how much it changed my life. Even years after........Me and Diggy are dating now and since we started  dating......I haven't even had to worry about school......Diggy loves me, supports me, protects me, and makes sure that I have all of what I need and even more of want......And I love him back even harder.........He is the best ever.....

Sorry @misfit_monstaa_love for making you wait so long for your Imagine.......and to all my readers um after reading this go follow her on wattpad @misfit_monstaa_love and then follow me......then if you want a personalized imagine just inbox me.......and we will get your Imagine done and up for you to read.......again sorry it was so late @misfit_monstaa_love....I hope you enjoy it

~Makayla & Jasmine