Has he ever...........

"Diggy Stoooooooooooop !!!!!!" you said through a laugh as he tickled your sides.

It started to irritate you a little but deep down you knew you would do anything to have his huge hands rubbing up your body. Diggy turned you around and put you on the counter rubbing up your soft things."Your lips.......so soft...so plump...so sweet" he said in between kisses. He started to kiss your neck and you shyly made him move his head away then smiled shyly." C'mon Y/N, you know you want to" he said still kissing your neck. "I just don't feel like we should do this I mean.....I never did this with Trevor" you said.

"ughhhh !!!, I'm sick of hearing about Trevor every time I make a move on you. Why the hell do you bring him up all the time, huh ?"

You just shrugged.....

"Well allow me to ask you this, What has he done for you sexually ?"

"Nothing"

"What was that....I-I couldn't hear you"

"I said nothing !!!!!!"

"Exactly, has he ever done this ?"

He asked you while picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. You squealed then giggled as he threw you over his shoulder then tossed you on the bed.

"Has he ever........climbed on top of you, tore your clothes off and handcuffed your hands to the bed ?." diggy said

He then took his shirt that you had on off of your body leaving you in your bra and panties. Then taking a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed your hands above your head. He also unclasped your bra and threw it across the room.

"Has he ever flipped you over and made you put that pretty ass of yours up in the air ?."

He flipped you over and folded your arms back.

"He hasn't done anything like that to you has he ?, I think not. You see all you have to do is allow me to take control for the night. I won't hurt you, and I won't do anything that you won't like, I guarantee you will love it." he said

" So slide your panties off, open yourself, let me see any and everything you wouldn't let Trevor see......." he said giving you a good firm slap on your butt.

You continued to do what you were told as you were told while Daniel slapped your ass and took his middle finger gently stroking your opening from the back. You bit your lip with your hands on each side of your ass keeping it nice and open for him. You bit down on your lip harder from the feeling of your beads of wetness roll down your kitten, and Daniel steadily fondled your kitten but a little bit faster. He tried to add another finger but you wouldn't let him.

" Daniel, please keep doing that...oh God I love that please don't stop!!!" you begged.

"You might like this......but I'm about to give you something you'll love." he said

He took his finger off of your kitten and then plunged his 8 inches into you. Stroking you fast and hard making your body rock fiercely. The bed started shaking, sweat was accumulating at his forehead and racing down to his perfect, caramel abs and splashed against your ass as he proceeded to pound his full 8 inches deep inside you.

"Oh gooooooooood !!!!!! please pound me" you said.

"Pound me what ?" diggy said.

"Please pound me sirrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!" you said.

"Shit !, pre-cum.....I can feel it dripping......so what do you want me to do Y/N" diggy said.

" I want you to cum in me.......I want you to shoot your warm liquids deep inside me oooooooooooooooh!!!!" you said.

he held your ass cheeks and shot his cum in you as you screamed from squirting.

Diggy gave your ass one good last slap.....

"So Y/N, how did that feel" diggy said.

"Utterly.......Amazing" you said.

"Well that's all I am.......Utterly Amazing" diggy said.

For your first time....it was the best.......Especially if you like................Submission

~Makayla & Jasmine