Would you still have love for me ?........... (A Diggy Simmons Imagine)

Diggy: (sitting on the doctors table) Okay.........what's the news

Doctor: Well......your lab work came back and.....it doesn't look good.

Diggy: What do you mean......

Doctor:(puts up an X-Ray) You see this big circular thing in your chest cavity ?.........

Diggy: Yes.......

Doctor: Well.....this is a tumor a cancerous tumor.......

Diggy: So you're saying......that I have cancer?

Doctor: I'm sorry Mr. Simmons

Diggy's P.O.V:

I drowned out everything else the doctor said. All I could hear was that I have cancer. And I don't know how I'm gonna tell Y/N, my parents....I know that these hospital bills gon be a mother.......

(Gets home the same day)

Y/N POV

Daniel came in the house and not doing what he usually does....not kissing me on the check.

Y/N : Hey Babe ......what wrong ( rubs back)

Diggy: (sighs ) .....nothing ...leave me alone

Y/n : ( jumps in front of him before he can go upstairs)

Diggy : ( pushes Y/N out his way and walk upstaris) Y/N what your issue?

Y/N : ( begins packing her stuff) I'm ' leaving you alone'.

Diggy : ( pulls Y/N in a hug and let her cries in his chest)

Diggy POV

Ughhh!!!!! I hate when Y/N is that way. I am becoming selfish only caring about myself ....I am about to tell the love of my I have cancer.....hopefully she doesn't leave me.

Diggy : ( pulls Y/N away and wipes tears ) Babe.....I have something to tell you...

Y/N : What is it (sniffs)

Diggy : Well.........................I have cancer..................and ( starts crying ) don't leave me please....I love you Y/N .........

Y/N

I felt so sad right now. The guy i love has cancer and he can die from it.

Y/N : ( kissing Diggy and say in between kisses ) Why....would...i....leave...the...love..of ....my....life

Diggy: ( breaks kiss away and put his head in your chest ) Thanks you babe....that's why I love you

Y/N: I will never love anyone the way I love you..............I still have love for you (singing)

Diggy: (giggles and sings) Giiiiiiirl it's easy to love me now

Y/N: Would you love me if I was down and out would you still have love for me (singing and laughing)

Diggy: (puts his hands through your hair) I love you Y/N.....and were gonna get through this. Especially if I got you......

Y/N: I love you and I'm not gonna stop loving you.....no matter how much you push me away at times.....

Diggy: And I promise I will never push you away.......(tickles you)

Y/N: (giggles) stop.....

Diggy: ow!!!!! (holds his back)

Y/N: I'm sorry sweetie did I hurt you ?

Diggy: Naw I'm just playin........(laughs)