Gotta Have It..............

"Life.......is a hell of a drug."

-Makayla Watson

Your P.O.V:
Digg is taking me to this party tonight....that his friend is hosting. He's rich, and is known for having some pretty outrageous parties. I vowed to my parents...as well as Diggy that I wasn't gonna let this lifestyle change me. And that is what I plan to do.

Diggy: (putting on his cuff links) You almost ready Y/N ?, We gotta go !

Y/N: I'm coming, I'm coming......(walks out the bathroom)....What do you think ?

Diggy: Ummmmm........

Y/N: Stop drooling and lemme fix your tie ( laughs and walks over to him)

Diggy: I don't know Y/N, I think you should really stay I mean........I'm used to seeing what he does at these parties....I just don't want you to do the exact opposite of what I want you to do.

Y/N: Okay first of all sir, I am not in high school anymore peer-pressure does not effect me. And even if I do.......I know I can always count on you to snap me back to reality....... (kisses him) you're done.

Diggy: That fast ?.........you talked your way through fixing my tie ?

Y/N: Just come on............

(At the party)

Diggy: This party is nice..........

Y/N: Yes it is

Waiter: (Comes up to them with glasses of champagne on a tray) Champagne  Ma'am ?

Y/N: Oh why yes, thank you (takes a glass and smiles)

Waiter: Champagne sir ?

Diggy: Yes, thank you. (Takes a glass)

(Diggy's Friend Blake walks over)

Blake: Hey Diggy, what's goin on man !

Diggy: What's up man, this is a nice party you got here.

Blake: Well you know me......Always classy.

(Both of them burst out laughing)

Blake: But seriously, we got a separate room that were "turning up" in if you know what I mean.....

Diggy: Yeah, I don't think I'm in the mood to "Turn up"......

Y/N: I can go for that !

Blake: Well your girlfriend seems eager to..........

Diggy: Nah man, (puts his arm on your torso to move you back) I don't think that she will be able to go either.......

Blake: Okay, whenever Y/N can speak for herself....(walks off)

Diggy: Asshole........

Y/N: Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom

Diggy: Okay baby, do you want me to show you ?

Y/N: No, I think I can find it on my own..... (walks off)

You accidentally stumbled upon this room with purple walls mistaking it for the bathroom....

Y/N: I'm sorry, I thought this was the bathroom.

Blake: C'mon and sit down Y/N, we having so much fun.

As you sat down you looked around as people lit these special cigarettes and poured this purple stuff into white styrofoam cups. You didn't know that none of these things were drugs or had anything to do with them, but then you noticed this white powdery substance that just........you were just curious to know what it was......

Blake: You ever been to another world ?.................

Y/N: Excuse me ?

Blake: (speaking through a laugh) Don't take offense to it.........its like another place where anything goes........and you don't have to deal with the complete bullshit that this world has to offer........you can escape......(picks up a little plate with white powder on it) and this is your gate way.............. sniff it Y/N.......and come to another world with me.

Y/N: I don't know............okay (sniffs it)

Blake: Can you feel it ?......can you feel yourself leaving this world and going to another one. A world where girls can kiss girls and not even be judged for it.............

As Blake spoke his voice started to sound slower and more....enticing. You had no clue what was going on. The room started to look like a rainbow.....an array of colors everywhere. Suddenly this girl came and sat by you and turned your face forcefully and kissed you......as you felt this other girl feel on your breast then lower her hand down under your dress and into your panties rubbing you.......you tried to close your legs but........it just didn't work.

Blake: Don't close your legs..............the more you tighten up.......the harder they rub. (Laughs)

(Coming back from the party)

Diggy: (helping you through the door) You must've had too many drinks Y/N.....

Y/N: Yeah, I was so turnt......

Diggy: Very.............

Y/N: I'm so tired..........(takes off her heels)

Diggy: I can take you home in a minute......

Y/N: (giggles) Diggy........I'm 21 ( walks over to him), ...........I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to.......meaning I don't have to leave here and go back home if I dont want to................so let me sleep her (slowly unbuttoning Diggy's shirts)(unzips your dress to expose your bra and panties) with you. (bites lip)

Diggy: (gently strokes your face) I like the Idea......(suddenly picks you up) I just want you to take out the sleeping part.

You kissed him biting down on his bottom lip letting it bounce back. He took of your clothes....you took of his. On thing led to another and BAM!..........you both were making love until the very few hours of the morning. Even though Diggy just thought you were drunk......It was so much more than that.....something..........addictive.

Part 2 ?

~Makayla & Jasmine