Somebody Else ( A Princeton/ Diggy Imagine) Part 3!!!!!! long awaited finale

(10:00 P.M)

A mysterious knock on your door awakened  you from a deep sleep on the couch. Once your Auntie opened it and you saw who was at the door your heart almost stopped. It was two officers in uniform. You knew exactly why they were here......they're lips were moving and you knew exactly what they were saying...

Your aunt dropped on the floor...you ran over to help her up....

Aunt Pat: I can't beleive your uncle is dead (crying)........

Y/N: this is all my fault.....If I would have not said anything I-......

Aunt Pat: Shhhhhhh (holds her face) you can't carry that weight so don't try too.....the only thing we can do now is find some protection for you. You understand ?.....Now you take this (hands her a black gun) if you see him you fire I don't care when or where you hear me......

Y/N: But that's what got uncle killed in the first place no I'm not doing it...

Aunt Pat: Well I don't know what else you can do !.......take this its the only way.....

Y/N: (takes it) Okay......Ill do it Ill carry it......

(11:00)

You had no where to turn now. Accept for the gun you had there was nothing or no one to protect you. You called Princeton to potentially patch things up and tell him what happened.

(phone is ringing)

Princeton: Hello......

Y/N: Prince its me......

Princeton: what do you want ?, and how come you're not all hugged up with Diggy...

Y/N: that's what I need to talk to you about......see Diggy (cries) he raped me......

Princeton: Wow.......Y/N I-.......

Y/N: Please help me !!!! I know you love me still....(crying) and you want to help me......please help me.....

Princeton: I'm sorry Y/N, but after you left me my feelings went right out that door with you......then you would brag about Digg like he's a better man to you than me Y/N.....it hurts to say this but....you brought this on yourself......

Y/N:Prince please don't.......(phone hangs up) (starts to cry)

Your P.O.V:

I'm so scarred......I'm afraid he might come to my house and try to.........I don't know.......

(door bell rings)

I went to open the door and then this man in all black and a black mask pulled a bag over my head and dragged me into a van. At least it felt like a van. The man pulled my bag off my head. He pulled his mask off but before I could make out his face he put a towel on my mouth and nose until I was unconscious..........When I woke up I was on the floor naked. I looked around and tried to make out where I was but......it looked like a cabin.

Diggy: I see you're awake (devilish smile)

Y/N: What are you doing to me ?..........

Diggy: I'm doing this....because you are all that matters to me.....if I can't have you no one can......If you still love Princeton ?..........

Y/N: What are you gonna do to me ?.......

Diggy: Im gonna see if you still love him.........I'm gonna give you  my hardest most raw passionate love making before you die.....that is if you still love Princeton......

Y/N: Nothing in the world will change the way I feel about Princeton !!!!!!!! ever

Diggy: (grabs your face pushing your cheeks together) (speaking through clenched teeth) we will see about that (sticks it in hard)

Y/N: (screams in pain) (starts to wimper softly)

Diggy: Awwwww did I hurt you ? (shoves in even harder) You're gonna fuck me........even If it means killing you in the process....

Meanwhile Princeton was at the house with your Aunt Pat consoling her.

Princeton: This is all my fault....

Aunt Pat: Prince no its not......baby you cant carry that weight so don't try to okay....

Princeton: But I had the chance to help her....that night she called me on the phone ?.......I turned her away and now she's gonna die because of me.........(cries)

These sick images of what Diggy could possibly be doing to you started to race through his mind. Strangling you while he took it from the back. Just disturbing images that he couldn't handle.....but as much as it made him sad it enraged him. Sent him over his boiling point......What was he going to do about it ?

Ready to see what happens next ? -

Makayla & Jasmine