Chapter Eight

"I told you that you would win." I teased Taiga-kun as he bounced the ball. "Yes Aki, you've told me five million times already." Taiga-kun sighed as he dribbled the ball to the hoop and dunked it. "Well are you scared for the match against Touou?" I asked eager to know the answer. "No, I'm not." He told me loud and clear. This is the most attractive thing about Taiga-kun, his confidence. Yes sometimes he can act conceited but that rarely happens anymore and I'm thankful to Kuro-chan for helping Taiga-kun realise that being conceited is one of the traits I tend to despise.

"What a liar." A recognisable voice mocked. Just like the last time I literally rang into Kuro-chan, alarms blared within my large brain. It didn't blare red, oh no. It blared blue. "Ao-kun." I whispered not loud enough for both males to hear. "Play me." Ao-kun ordered standing right in front of Taiga-kun. "No." Taiga-kun rejected walking towards the chair I was sitting in. I assumed that Ao-kun was going to start something so I got up and stopped his hand from grabbing Taiga-kun's shoulder. "He isn't allowed to play, Ao-kun." I told him shakily. "Is this how low you've stooped, Aki?" Ao-kun questioned in disbelief. I couldn't find the words to retaliate.

"Stop harassing her Aomine. I'll play with you." Taiga-kun told Ao-kun sternly. I bit down hard on my lip as I tried to dismiss these feelings. I shook myself out of it and saw that Ao-kun and Taiga-kun were already playing 1v1. I put up a wall around my feelings encasing them and stopped the pair from playing. "I already told you Ao-kun. Taiga-kun can't play. And you Taiga-kun, I'm reporting this to Riko-sempai."

The males removed themselves from the court. Sighing I told them, "Work this out verbally. I'll be waiting over there."

The guys had obviously worked something out because I heard footsteps coming closer and I turned around with my eyes closed as I sighed. "Did you guys work it-" I got cut off when someone's lips met mine. His lips were slightly dry but I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around the neck of the person pulling him closer. I licked his bottom lip and managed to enter his mouth. My tongue ravaged every nook and cranny of his mouth leaving no place untouched. I didn't know who is was. No, I knew who it was. I just didn't want to admit that it was him. We simultaneously broke the kiss and my eyes found his ultramarine hues.

'You can't deny it Aki.' My conscious told me.

After the kiss had broke he left. Leaving me unsatisfied and pissed. Taiga-kun came up to me and told me that he and Ao-kun had worked it out. I felt bad because my brain did not process any of the information. I was focused on what just happened. My fingers found their way to my lips. I caressed my lips and then looked at my fingers. There was no denying. I missed them. I missed his lips and I hated myself for it. Taiga-kun dropped me off at home and I slept like a log.

And I awoke for the match against Touou. Considering I wasn't a member of the team I wasn't allowed to sit with them, I think some member of the audience told the producers and the producers made it a rule. I didn't want to cause a racket or to be honest I couldn't be bothered conversing with the producers to change the rules so I found an empty place in the crowd to stand.

The game was about to start and I felt a presence next to me and walking towards me. Turning myself around I made eye contact with Ki-chan. "Akicchi!" Ki-chan greeted jumping onto me and stuffing his head in between my breasts. Someone was pissed when this happened because I heard a cracking of the knuckles. My eyes made its way to my left and saw Midori-kun standing there with his hand in a fist. In one swift movement, Ki-chan was no longer attached to me because he had kissed the floor, courtesy of Midori-kun. Then I noticed something else, "Midori-kun, why are you wearing sun glasses inside? It's rude don't you think?" He cheeks dusted themselves in pink and his sunglasses were no longer there. "Akicchi, you didn't even help me." Ki-chan whined pushing himself up off the ground. "Sorry Ki-chan, I found Midori-kun's glasses amusing and I just had to comment." I smiled. "Well if you hadn't sexually harassed Aki then you would not have ended up on the floor." Midori-kun said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I guess he was overprotective and didn't want to admit it. Man I love my tsundere Midori-kun. "Tsundere." I teased poking his cheek. His face flashed fifty shades of (GREY. sorry lol move on) red and he turned his head to the side hiding it from me.