Chapter Seven

After the Kajio game, Taiga-kun and I had gotten closer. He occasionally walks me to class surprisingly very courteous of him. And after class during our lunches, we would both hang out on the roof and of course Kuro-chan would be with us. The three of us had bonded and I loved the feeling of getting closer to people again. At the same time I felt vulnerable but let's not think too pessimistically.

After school on the days where I'm free, I would go to Maji Burger with Taiga-kun and we would eat. Taiga-kun always wolfed down his food extremely fast. One time he even choked.

Flashback

"You know Taiga-kun, I wonder how you manage to eat that fast without choking." He looked at me and threw me a smug smirk. "Thwat's becwuse I'm cwool." He explained, whilst chewing his food. "Oh my gosh, don't talk and eat at the same time." I scolded him. His brow rose a centimeter before he started coughing furiously. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I stared at him. He was choking. Fumbling with my hands I pushed my milkshake into his face. He found his composure and breathed in and out normally. Reaching out for my milkshake, with his index fingers he grabbed hold of the straw and sipped the milky concoction. "Better?" I squeaked. He nodded and finally opened his mouth, "Thanks Aki." I exhaled, sighing in relieve. "You scared me to death."

Flashback End

If we're not at Maji Burger, we're at my place either studying or doing other activities. No, nothing sexual you dirty minded pigs. Okay to be honest I would have thought the same thing. When I say 'studying' I mean I'm the one studying and Taiga-kun is usually watching me or playing on the play station I conveniently have in my room. If I'm not studying we both play on my play station and every now and then watch a movie or two.

The days that I'm not free are Thursdays and Fridays.

On Thursdays, I have my little play dates with Ki-chan around Japan. We roam around with Sebastian tailing us. Our goal for every 'Thrilling Thursdays' is to try new things, don't ask about the name well you can ask just don't ask me. My favourite one so far is when we went to was the hot spring in Hakone.

Flashback

I raised a brow at my blonde haired friend whom was staring at me with his jaw-dropped. "Stop being such a pervert and get into the water with me." I ordered walking into the water. "B-but Akicchi!" He stuttered with pink dusting his cheeks. Sighing, I got out of the water and dragged him into the water with me. "Sit and enjoy it." I told him sitting down in the hot spring, making Ki-chan do the same thing. My towel was snug around my body making sure I wasn't nude in the water with Ki-chan but it also pissed me off because it was irritating me. Aside from that the hot spring was relaxing. "This is the life." I moaned leaning my head on Ki-chan's shoulder. I felt him nod in agreement, "It is." A smile found its way onto my lips, "See? It wasn't that hard to enter the water and sit by a technically bare woman." I stated. I closed my eyes and let out a relaxed sigh. "Don't say such things Akicchi!" Ki-chan fumbled making me giggle.

Flashback End

And on every Friday after school I go to tutor or my study group and hang around with Aka-kun and occasionally Ryder. I'm not used to calling people by their first names since I was raised to call them by their last name Ryder insisted that I called him by his first name because he was used to that. I get the feeling that Aka-kun slightly dislikes Ryder from our last class.

Flashback

"-and that's how you do it." I explained to Aka-kun whom was looking at the problem on the sheet from across my shoulder. Surprisingly, I was intellectually richer than Aka-kun even though his family ranked higher in the economy.