"Having the time of my life." She replied sarcastically. "What do ya think! Open up this door Harkness."

"I'm on it." A British voice spoke.

"At least I can rely on someone." Astrea mumbled.

"Don't make his ego go any higher than it is, Ast." Jack said.

"Stop being hypocritical, Harkness." Astrea retorted as soon as the door opened. "Your the same." She turned to the Doctor. "Thanks. How long have you been here and what have you found out?" She asked.

"Two hours, that they want to kill every human being on the planet to claim it as their own and don't mention it." He smiled.

They started walking down the corridor towards the main control room and the Doctor asked. "What's with the overalls?"

"Its what I was doing before I came to London. Didn't get time to get cleaned up and changed." Astrea then stopped and doubled over as if she was about to throw up. The Doctor and Jack gave her a worried look.

She felt a tight pain in her chest and coughed several times. She stood up straight and threw her head back, opening her mouth as a golden wisp exited followed by a black cloud evaporating into the atmosphere. "Something must have happened to cause that. That has never happened to me before." She looked at the two men before sauntering on. "Come on guys. We've got Sontarans to deal with." She called back. The Doctor and Jack caught up with her as soon as she neared a door. The Doctor pulled out his sonic and opened the door.

Several Sontarans turned around and their eyes went wide when they saw Astrea. "You are meant to be dead Time Lord." One of them said.

'That explains a lot.' Astrea thought. "Apparently not." She said. "For you see I regenerated about 18 hours ago and my regeneration cycle last about 20 hours. So the excess regeneration energy healed me. And here I am. Alive and well." She smirked. "Hello again." She waved.

"I dunno about you, but I found that hot." Jack whispered to the Doctor.

"You'd find anything hot, Jack, and now isn't the time to bring up stuff like that." Astrea scowled. "Now you lot. What I want to know is why you want the Earth?"

Commander Scryn stepped forward saying, "We want the Earth to use as our new planet to clone but we need to kill the human scum that populate the planet. Starting with you three." He pointed a gun at the three of them.

"Earth happens to be one of my favourite planets and I will stop you from destroying it." The Doctor growled.

Astrea stepped forward, opening her arms wide. "Go ahead." She said in a calm level voice. "Shoot me. Imprison me. Throw me into open space. I don't care but I will NOT let you cause genocide to the human race."

Jack pulled on one of Astrea's arms. "Astrea. Step back. We don't want you to get killed."

Astrea pulled her arm back taking a quick side glance at him. "Oh, but that's who I am, Jacky. Putting my worthless life at stake for others. I don't care what happens to me, as long as everyone else is alright."

"I wouldn't say it was worthless." Jack mumbled.

"So what will it be?" The Doctor spoke up. "Run or be stopped? I suggest the first option."

"We will die with honor in battle than retreat to someone like you." Scryn sneered.

"Well, you were warned." The Doctor said fishing out his sonic. He pointed it towards the console and the ship started to shake. He grabbed both Jack's and Astrea's hand, pulling them out of the ship.