♡ Chapter One ♡

"I think this is the very last box." I huffed as I struggled to stack the extremely box in my hands on top of another box that was already sitting cockeyed as it was in the corner of the practically empty bedroom.

"Thanks for helping me lug all my crap here." My best friend and occasional lover, Caleb, tossed himself onto his bed. He bounced once or twice before getting comfortable on his back. He tucked his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes. "You know what you should do?"

"No," I said as I sat on the edge of his bed, "What?"

He peeked one eye open to see that I was giving him a look and then sat up, "You should move in with me."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You know what my parents are like. They'd murder me, and you know it."

"But you're eighteen, Jey. They technically can't tell you what to do." He said, getting closer, "And then we can be together." He pecked my lips.

"We technically are together," I said, playing with a loose string on his blanket, "Besides, I'm not ready to move out, yet."

"But we only get to do stuff when we're alone."

"You wanna have sex in front of people?" I asked with fake horrification.

"No," He laughed, his green eyes sparkling, "I mean we can be together whenever we want. I can kiss you and hug you, and hold your hand whenever."

I started playing with a loose string on the edge of his bed. "I'm sorry, Caleb, but I'm just not ready."

"I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to rush you, I hope you know that." He let out a sad sigh, stroking my face and then cupped my cheeks.

"I know that," I smiled, placing my hand on his.

He brought my face closer to his and then kissed me. "Will you at least spend the night with me?" He said with a smirk that revealed his dirty intentions.

I grinned, how could I say no to that?