His Mom doesnt like me

August pov
So me and Logan (She's a Girl in the MM) we are going over my moms house and she isn't budging.
"NOOO AUGUST I DONT WANNA GOOO"Logan says as I drag her out the door.
"LOGAN ALSINA if you don't ya know wha."I say as I put her over my shoulder and walks to the car.
"NOO NOO UGHHH PUT ME DOWN."she says as she kicks and punches.
I pushed her in the car closed her door hurried to the Drivers seat got in locked the doors and let down the windows and drove off.
"You know your mom doesn't like me,What if she tries to poison me."

"Well she poisons you,Girl shut cho ahh up she ain' gon' do nun ta ya."
Meanwhile at His moms house!!!
"Logan Alsina if you don't get your ass downnnnnnn." I say trying to get her outta of the truck.
"FINE"she says as she hops down and walks toward the house.
I close her door and walk toward the house I ring the door bell my mom opens the door.
"MY BABYY August how are you."
She says as she lets me in and slams the door in Logan's face like she wasn't even on the porch.
"MA" I say as I open the door for Logan who now had a Worser attitude then before.
"What chile I ain see ha." She says as she glares at Logan.
I close the door Logan went and sat on the couch on her phone I went and took her phone and put it in my pocket.
She huffs and puffs and Folds her arms
"Stop actin like a damn Child Logan and come in dis damn kitchen."
She gets up and walks to the kitchen with me Following behind her she sits down I sit nxt to her mama was across from us we all had food on our plate I started diggin in but Logan was playing with her food...This girl.
"So August what ever happened to Danielle I liked her."My mama said smiling.
"I told you Ma she just wanted me for the money" I say as I roll my eyes and continue to eat.
"Mm I liked her better than all your other girl friends,I think this one you got right here just want you for the Fame."
I look over to see  Logan turning red,I look down too see her Leg shaking too.
"I mean August you sure you know her she probably out to get you ya know,She might be just using you for sex" Mama say as she shrugs.
"YOU KNOW WHAT LADY IM TIRED OF YOU SAYING THINGS  ABOUT ME THAT ISNT TRU, IM YOUR SONS WIFE YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE ME BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME RESPECT AS LONG AS IM IN THIS FAMILY."Logan says as she hits the table and gets up.
"AYE DONT TALK TO MY MAMA LIKE THAT TF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS."I says as I yell at her because she wasn't about to talk to my mama like that Wife or not.

"FUCK YOU AUGUST GO SUCK DICK MAN FUCKIN MAMAS BOY." She says as she gets her stuff and goes in my pocket and gets her phone and walks out the door slamming it.

"Mama Imma go check on her."I say as I wipe my mouth.
"Baby no stay hea you don't need her I'll get the Divorce papers for you tomorrow."
"wth mamma I'm not about to just throw away our marriage just like that we gone talk this out....Imma talk to you later."
I walk out the house not to see Logan any where I get in the car and drive off as I search for Logan I look around I see her Big puffy curly hair walking aside the side walk kicking a rock, I pull up beside her.
"aye get in"
She didn't even look at who I was.
"Sorry Grandpa I'm not like that."
"Girl getcho ahh in this car."
She looks in the car scoffs and walks faster.
"LOGAN GET IN DIS CA' BEFOEE I DRAG YOU IN HEA."
She didn't look back she just kept walk I parked,Got out and walk up to her and grab her.
"NIGGA LET ME GOO"she says as she tries to take off.
"Girl you make it seem like I'm kidnapping yo ass." I says as I lift her up over my shoulder.
"STRANGER DANGER, STRANGER DANGERRR."she screams as i put her in the truck.
I shake my head close her door for her to try to get out but I was already in the drivers seat and the doors were locked I drive home.
Meanwhile at home...
She gets out and unlocks the door closes the door behind her I walk in the house to hear a door slam she gone stop slamming doors I walk upstairs to the room to see her getting her things.
"WEA ya ahh goin ." I say as I raise one eyebrow.
"HOME WHERE ELSE NIGGAH." She says as she gets her stuff out the drawer and puts it on the bed.
I walk over to the bed an stuff the stuff back in there with her getting all in my way.
"MOVE BRUH."I say as I push her out the way and get all the stuff in its place and I grave her and out her on the bed and hover over her.
"Get off me August."
"Nawl tf is yo prolem',Yu need some dick is that it."I say as I move my hands to unbutton her pants.
She starts moving around.
"No stop."
I ain't listen......
I take off her pants and her under wear to see she already wet.
I take off my pants and pound into her.
"UGHHHH AUGUST."
That made me go faster, but then I decided to tease her I went slow.
"Wtf man go faster."
Imma catch her ass off guard.
"August I'm no-UGHHHH"
Her whole body was shaking when I went faster.
"WHATS MY NAME."
"FUCK AUGUST."
"NOOPE WRONG."
"F-UCKK PAPPIIIIII."
I went even faster me knowing her legs are going to go numb and she not gone be able to walk in the morning.
"I-I can't ta-take it any-Anymoreeeee."She says as she moans out loud asf.
"YOU GONE TAKE THIS DICK ALL OF IT."
40 mins later
I pulled out and laid on top of her out of breath.
"Ya sorry."
"Why would I apologize she started it with me."
"No ya sorry for trying to leave."
"Yea."
"Good."
I was gone say some else but I heard hard breathing  I look up to see her sleep I pulled out and rolled over and went sleep.

EXCUSEEE ALL MISTAKESS

Might be deleting.

COMMENT VOTE and shareeee

Muahhhhhhhh💙💙💙😊😊