BUSTED!

August pov
I just can't luh ha its wrong I would get in trouble she luhs me but I can't luh ha back I luh ha but I can't luh ha luh ha she my sister but she fine asl she doesn't know I know that she likes me but I know I been reading her diary,One thing about my sister she really don't have friends not even one she claim she can't trust no body but ion know why but anyway I just got out the shower I put on some lotion an deodorant I walked into my closet an put on my draws an some sweats I slip on my NIKE slides grabbed my phone walked down stairs to see my sister sitting Indian style on the couch on her computer typing away with her lil reading glasses she looked cute.
India~"stare much"she says as she gets up and walks to the kitchen an grabs some water an walks back to the living room.
Me~(sits next to her)"Wyd"I say as I snatch her water an chug it all down.
India~"why are you bothering me lil boy"
Me~"who you calling lil cuh when I tell you diss he ain't lil he big"
India~"whateva man"she says as she gets up an grabs her computer an stuff an walks up stairs to her room.
What I do?😂
So I walk upstairs to her room walk right in she was typing at her desk didn't look back I closed it slightly and walked over to her im gone play with heras I was saying I walk over to her an kiss her neck she moaned out a lil an then stopped.
India~"what are you doing!"she says as she stands up an sits on her bed.
Me~"something that you wanted for a long time"
Key code still playing wit her.
India~"you not thinking what I think you thinking August an Ik you been reading my diary an I know you playing with me right na"
Me~"h-how'd you k-know"
India~"learn to Think in your head lil boy"
Me~"y-you seeeee what had happened wasss"
India~"whateva August get out"
Me~(laughs)"why you kicking me out"
India~"cuh ion wanna see yo ugly face right na"she says as she walks to her bathroom an comes out with only a towel.
I was lowkey just staring at her I didn't notice how fine she was I guess she thought I left since it was quiet she was scared she had almost fell making her towel fall down she quickly tried to pick up her towel but I got up too quick an grabbed it an held it up in the air knowing she can't reach.
India~"August wth gimme my towel man"she said try to reach for it by jumping.
Me~"why should I"
India~(huffs)"Fine keep the towel"she walks over to her closet closed it behind her minuets later she came out with some "you gonna get Pregnant tonight shorts" and an pajama crop top an some ankle socks.
India~"do you like being in my room or some"she says as she cuts the tv on an goes to YouTube an plays "Exchange by Bryson Tiller"
Me~"yes, yes I do"
India~"GET yo ugly ahh onnnn"
Me~"I know you want me on you but we brother an sister that can't happen"
India~"goooooo....Fuck on mane"
Me~"oh you want me to füçk you yea I know"
She gets up grabs a pillow an starts hitting me with it I grabbed her she fell out my grip I grabbed the pillow an got on top of her an started hitting her.
Mom~"YALLLLL"she says as she yells from downstairs.
We both shot up an tried to run out the room an snitch on each other I tripped her cause she was close then I was almost down the stairs she tackled me we tumbled down the steps an she got up
First an ran to the kitchen.
India~"maaaa get yo son he been bothering me a-(GCO by me)
Me~"nawl Ma yo daughter was-(GCO by India)
We was both just going back an forth until we felt a pop on the side of are heads.
Me/India~"owwwwwwww"
Mom~"na y'all gone an get those bags out the car"
We both slip on our shoes that was at the door we walk out and grab as many bags as we can brought them in the kitchen I went back out grabbed the rest and locked the doors walked back in tha house. I walk in the kitchen to see my mama and india putting up food.
Me~"Ma you see these short shorts your yo daughter got on."I say as I sit on the counter opening a bag of hot fries that was sitting there.
India~(snatches chips)"hey! You know those mines mane you'n even like hot fries like that"
Mom~"yea I see her with those shorts on she get all that cake from ha mama"
Me~"so you gone sit yo hea an let her have ha ahh out"
Mama~(pops his head)" cuss again an as long if she in tha house she good but outside we gone have a problem."
Me~"owwww Ma I'm gone call dcfs on you mane"
(Authors note~"for y'all who don't know what DCFS mean it means Department of Children and Family Services)
Mama~"nigga I'm gone whoop yo ahh now y'all go up stairs in having company"
India~"wym you having company we ain't that young no more mom"
Me~"right Ma you trying to say when yo company come ova we can't walk around our own house too"
Mama~"go to y'all rooms before I call DCFS on my self for beating y'all so bad y'all butts turn purple"

Yo I swear India scrunched her booty cheeks together so tight bro it's like when you trying to hold a fart in.
Mama~"yea betta scrunch up ya booty na gone"
We walk up the stairs to the movie room we watch frozen in the there, we was playing around in there having brother an sister time putting all the feelings behind.
India~"Olaf looking ahhhh"
Me~"That dude reindeer lookin ahhhh"
We kept going On an on about who look like who.