Oh (Part 2)

Recap~from Part 1
August pov
Wassup y'all I know I know how could you treat her like this or why would you wanna do that to a girl who's faithful but let me tel you I just needed space to be by myself for awhile an be the old me so long short story short I been banging bitches I know i know August you a lil man Thot man ion care I just didn't feel like being bothered for a while so right now I'm on my way back home now ready to hear her annoying voice when I stepped In the house I didn't hear anything not a tv or anything maybe she left to get Anthony any way I just go in the bathroom strip outta my clothes an take a long shower then got out put my dirty clothes in the hamper grabbed a towel walked out the room saw something on the bed I see the key to the house an a note i picked it up an read it.
My heart dropped.
What have I done.😢
~End Of Recap~
I hurried up an put on some sweats an a Tank top an My running shoes I ran downstairs grabbed my keys an phone I ran out the door locking I ran to my cat hopped in started it drove to my moms house when I got there I ran up the steps unlocked the door my mama was on the couch.
Mama~"BOYY GET'CHO SCRAWNY BEHIND OVA HEA" she said as her accent came out deeper than usual.
Me~"What I do my Ma"I say as I stay in the same spot I was in ,scared asf.
Mama~"What ya don did ta Ma daughter in law she came ova hea crying talm bout you don't luh ha no mo an this an that."
Me~"Man!!Im sorry mama it's just that I needed space she always on me-(GCO by mama smacking him upside tha head)
Mama~"She trying ta see if you ok you being all distant ain't no excuse for you to be treating ha like this she cook she clean fa you show ha some respect an most importantly she got yo son,You want him ta treat his woman like that when he get olda I know you don't na go to the hotel she at with yo chile an FIX IT"she says as she gives me the address to the hotel.
Me~"Thank ya mama I luh you an imma do what you said."
Mama~"BOI you was gone do it regardless."
After I left mama house I got in my car out the address in the car an drove to the hotel when I got in the lobby the lady started fan girlin an shid I asked ha fa the room numba My girl was in she was like are you family I was like I'm ha Husband that's enough she gave me a key Rollin ha lil eyes I ain't feel like taking the elevator I run up the steps she was only on the 2nd flo so I look for ha room 201.........203..........204.......ahhh..206
I put the key in I see her at the table drinking wine while looking at ha phone I guess she felt the breeze because she jumped an looked at me an said.
Y/n~"What....why are you hear....look ion got time ta argue..My son is sleep an ion got time fa this."She says as she puts her elbows on the table an her head in her hands.
Me~"Look Baybeh im sorry...just pls come back home I'm sorry for all I did I'm sorry I ain't treat you right baybeh plss."I say as I sit in front of her on my knees.
Y/N~"August I know if I come back your going to do the same thing I know you don't luh me no mo but it's cool because I'll always love you you"
August~"baybeh plss I'm sorry"
Y/N~"Sorry's just a word an yea Ik all about you fucking Otha bitches but it's cool you ain't my man no mo"
August~"baybeh in sorrryyyyy"
She just stands up.
Y/N~"Sorry's always it...Huh (a tear falls from her eyes) What I ever do to you August..I'm sorry I ain't no stripper...I'm sorry that I'm not bouncing my ass fa dem dollars I'm sorry I'm not in the ghetto no more"she says as she sobs in her hands.
Me~"You'n gotta do all that baybeh"
Y/N~"I shoulda fucking known"
Me~"Known what"
Y/N~"That you was a mutha fuckin Fuck Boy"
Me~(Grabs her an pins her to the wall)"Don't Eva call me that again."
Y/N~"Nawll you ain't even a fuck boy you a Pussy nigga"
Me~(squeezes her arms)"I ain't no pussy nigga."
Y/N~"Am I suppose to be scared August (Laughs) you ain't scary"
Me~"You really testing me"
Y/N~"What you gone do August.......Hit me....It won't hurt ya know."
Me~"Nahh I ain't that typ'a nigga,But you is about to get my son put on yo shoes an come back to this mutha fuckin house an ill show you what I'm gone do."
Y/N~"yea what ever imma come"
She got the baby ready bundled him up an stuff put him in his seat she put on ha shoes an coat grabbed her phone an ha keys an we walked out the door she went down the stairs I followed anyway she was walking toward her car.
Me~"Nuh uh get in my car"
Y/N~"What about mine.."
Me~"We gone get it lata"
She walks to my car puts the baby in the back an stays back there with him I drove off when we arrived home she got the baby out an walked up the stairs an waited fa me because I got the key I locked the car as a grabbed my phone an walked up the stairs unlocked the front door she walked up stairs an put my son in his bed an came back down stairs put her shoes by the door...
Y/N~"All my stuff in my car"she says crossing her arms.
Me~"Well too bad" I grab her wrist drag her to the room an throw her on the bed.
Y/N~"August what are you doin-(GCO by me climbing on top of her kissing her neck)
Y/N~"August no i am not about to have sex with you while my child is in there sleeping."
I just kept ignoring her.

2hrs Lata.....(In Narrator voice from sponge bob)

We was laying there panting she was crying cuh she claim ha pussy hurt..
Y/N~"I think you broke ha"
Me~"Nahh your imagination"
Y/N~"How...Nvm"
Me~"You fagive me"
Y/N~"Yea"
Me~"After I made you scream you betta have."
Y/N~"Whatever August go to sleep."

Heyy my baby's I missed y'all,I'm sorry I wasn't updating its just been crazy but I'm back muahhhhhh💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 Comment,Vote anddd shareeeee