Chapter 7: Frisson

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

~Peace P/O/V~

When I come to I realize that I am no longer at the party, instead I'm in an all too familiar dark room. The walls are filled with ACDC posters. I look down at myself and see that I'm fully dressed and on a large King bed.

"I see you're awake."

I gaze at the doorway to see who had spoken, and I'm shocked. Ares is standing there with his full 6'2 frame leaning against the door shirtless.

My breath catches in my throat

"Like what you see?" he asks mocking the tone I had used earlier

I begin to smile, then I get serious again.

"Ares what happened? Were's Eurydice? What happened to Bryon? Why am I here?"

The smile on his face disappears and is replaced by a sour expression. He begins to pace the room. I've never seen Ares like this, I've never seen him care for an actual human being. The thought of him caring for me made me tingly and hot all over. Wait what?

"You don't remember what happened?" he asks sounding both mad and stunned.

"I know what happened, Bryon tried to......" just the thought of the days events made me want to cry.

Tears stream down my face like a waterfall. Ares expression softens. He sits down on the bed and faces me, as he does this he takes my hands and for the second time that day I feel a surge of electricity sharper than anything I'd ever felt before. My heart starts beating a lot faster.

I look deeply into his eyes and I know he senses our connection. I close my eyes and mentally scold myself. What connection? He's your bestfriends brother and nothing more. He moves his hands up my arms and I feel the goosebumps forming.

His hands move to my face and pull me in. At first the kiss is soft and tender, but then it gets rough and aggressive. I debate whether I should really be kissing my bestfriends brother in his room, but both of us are hungry for more. I put my right hand gently on his neck as I trace his toned body with my left hand. My hands begin to roam his body. He lets out a deep groan.

"Peace." he wispers as we pull apart for air "That was amazing."

All I can do is smile. He starts to nibble on my bottom lip, then he pulls back all of a sudden.

" I kissed a girl and I liked it taste like her cherry chapstick" he sings

I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him. Of course he catches it and begins to lightly hit me.

"pillow fight!" I yell

I manage to get one hit before he catches my arms, pulls me to the ground and pins me down. I get lost in in big blue eyes again and before I know it he's kissing my earlobes.

" We cant keep doing this." I say, this is wrong but it feels so right

He lower his lips to mine so they lightly brush. "doing what?"

I shift under his weight. "This, what we're doing. You're Ares and I'm Peace. You're Eurydice's brother and I'm her bestfriend."

He smirks. " It's because I'm older than you isn't it, you're afraid. Don't be afraid let love find you." He dips his head into my neck and bites it "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself."

I giggle then close my eyes. His words echo in my head.

He kisses my eyelids, puts his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. I fit perfectly, almost like a puzzle piece.

" My missing Peace" he whispers.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Did you like the ending of this chapter?

Did you like their First Kiss?

Comment and like