Testing

-

-

-

Krystal POV

I woke up, start my day with a long stretch while lying on my bed.

I sat up and look for my phone under my pillows. 8 in the morning, I jump off my bed and head to the washroom in the hallway. I glance over at the couch, it's Amber.

She is sleeping peacefully with a blanket up to her neck. After I'm done washing up in the bathroom, I walk over to Amber who is still sleeping. I sat on the couch beside her legs and watch the sunlight shine lightly on her face, I study her features like ear, nose, eyes and her lips. Like a creep, I know.

Suddenly I thought of having some fun. I quietly head back to my room and took my old eyebrow pencil the ran back to the living room. I kneel down next to her face and gently draw a geeky spectacle and a swirly thin mustache along with a few freckles. After calculating how many hours she slept, I'm not surprised she didn't budge at all.

Holding my laughter and breath, I slowly stand up and head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

While I was drinking my orange juice, I glance over at Amber and giggle to myself. Then I heard shuffling of footsteps, Unnie's.

"Why were you laughing to yourself, are you crazy?" unnie jokingly asked.

I shake my head and pointed on the couch, she turn then laugh with me.

"You are so mean!" she said in between her laughter.

End of POV

After a good laugh, both of them start making pancakes for breakfast.

One by one wake up, found Amber got scribbled by Krys. Amber was the last to wake up, she walk over to the kitchen counter because everyone was there, eating.

"Good morning." she said while stretching, causing Krystal to start chuckle.

"Wah Amber, your skin in the morning is really pretty." Taeyeon return, Amber got a little confuse, she slowly nod with small mysterious half smile. She went into the washroom then everyone started laughing.

"I better hide." Krystal ran to her bed room.

"Yah!!" They heard Amber shout from the washroom, head back to the kitchen, looked around searching for someone who should be there but isn't there.

"Jung Soojung!" Amber shout, running into Krystal's bedroom and found her panicking searching for a place to hide. They were facing each other with bed in between them, Amber jumped over the bed and hug her waist from behind, preventing her to run away.

She lift Krystal up and in the air and pin her down on her bed, gently not hurting her.

"I was just joking aro--" Amber cut her off by tickling her on her stomach.

"Amber!!" Krystal shout in between her laughters.

"Say sorry then I'll stop." Amber replied, still tickling while Krystal stir around the bed laughing with tear in her eyes.

"Fin- Fine! I- I'm sorry." Krystal mutter under her breath, before letting her go, Amber let out a small laugh.

Krystal lie flatly, sighing in relief. Amber who was tickling her all this while also felt like she had run a mile. She lie down flat beside Krystal.