HPG 4

Scarlet's POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. Not even remembering even a single thing on what happened last night. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. When I finished getting ready, I left the house and went to school.

When I got to school everyone was heading to the kitchen where they held the cooking class. When I got there I saw Lilith's body in the room. Bones dislocated in weird ways wounds all over her body, face almost unrecognizable. Then there's a note in the board that says.

"Be warned -C"

Written in blood. Not just any blood it was Lilith's. I covered my mouth with my hand in shock. Tears started falling from my eyes. Voices started crowding my head. Suddenly, someone put their hands on my shoulders. I yelped in surprise, I turned around, when I saw who it was I hugged him.

"Shh, It's okay." Matt told me.

"Please get me out off here." I whispered to him and we left the room.

"Who do you think did that?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

"I don't know." I mumbled. Which is actually a lie since I think I know who did that. And I hope it's not true.

"I got to go, I have a meeting with the council and the school staff about what happened back there."

"Okay I'll just go to the room. The police are on their way right?"

"Yeah. See you later." He kissed the top of my head and left. I went to our home room, when I got there I saw Lory crying and Sandra glaring at me while trying to calm her down.

I walked to my chair and looked around to see my classmates some looking petrified, and some still in shock. When I sat on my chair Mr. Johnson, our home room teacher came in with someone in a suit. He looks like our age. Maybe a new student. But why is he in a suit?

"Hello class, this is Detective Williams. He will be the one to investigate about the death of Lilith Harrison. I'll leave them to you." I looked at him closely. Wait, I know him. Dark hair, I think his hight is like 6 feet or something, but his eyes, I know those eyes. Bright blue eyes. Why is he here? Why can it not be anyone else? Why him? I hope he doesn't notice me.

"Thank you." He nodded to Mr. Johnson and looked at us. "Like Mr. Johnson said. I'm Detective Williams. I know it's all hard for all of you since she is your classmate. But we need to ask some questions to all of you. We are going to talk to you guys one by one." Sandra suddenly slammed her hands at her desk and stood up.

"You don't need to ask us one by one! I already know who did this!" She shouted. Here she goes again, seeking for attention. I sighed.

"And that person is?" Detective Williams asked.

"Her!" She pointed at me.

"Me?" I pointed at myself. How did I get into this mess?

"Yes you!" I stand up.

"How can it be me? You just wanted to accuse someone about her death." I said angrily.

"Let's not jump to the conclusions here. Like I said we're going to talk to all of you one by one. Starting with you." He said pointing to Sandra. "Follow me." Then they left.

"I didn't kill her." I said to myself.

"If you didn't then who did?" Lory asked me. "Your the only one who hates us."

"Am I?" She looked at me in shock. "Look around you. Not everyone here likes you and your group. Acting like you guys are the boss, like your not afraid of anyone, but deep inside you're all afraid. You guys are scared to be judged." I took a deep breath and continued. "Besides even if you don't look at the body closely it's obvious that the person who killed her was strong and masculine. and i'm neither of those. So like the Detective says don't jump to the conclusions. Because you might get the innocent one, and let the guilty one be free."I said and walked to the door.