HPG 1

SCARLET'S POV

HI!! I'm Scarlet Louie Potter I am 16 years of age and I'm now in my 11th year here in Aston Academy. Aston Academy is a boarding school. It is the most elite school in the country, only rich and famous people studies here. I am a straight A student. I am a shy girl and I hate making scenes that will humiliate me. I love to paint and draw. And-

"Hey love. Writing on your book again?" Meet Mattew Collins my super duper handsome, sweet, smart and kind boyfriend of the world. We've been dating for almost a year now.

"Yhup!" I said and giggled.

"You're really cute." He said and pinched my cheeks.

"Oww!" I said while rubbing my cheeks.

"Sorry love." He kissed my cheeks and sat down beside me.

"So what are you writing?" He asked and took a bite from his sandwich.

"Just writing about how my day is." I took his sandwich and took a bite on it. It's nutella, yum!

"How was your day going?" He asked and took his sandwich back.

"It was go-" I was cut off by a girl calling Matt's name.

"Mattew!!!" She screamed and run towards us.

"Hey Claire." He said to Claire. Claire Johnson is one of the popular students here in school. She is a little hyper, well little is an understatement. She is really hyper.

"Are you going to the party tomorrow?" She asked.

"Party? What party?" I asked.

"Lory is throwing a party. Wait? You didn't get invited?" Claire asked me. Every month Lory throws a huge party at their house. She doesn't stay at the dorms here, because she lives close by.

"No. I didn't." I never get invited to the parties since i'm not what you call a cool kid.

"Well you should go. It will be a blast."

"I don't like parties." I said truthfully. I don't like high school parties they suck.

"Okay. So Mattew are you going?"

"I can't. I have to finish some paper works in the student council room." Mattew is the SC President. You will actually think how the both of us ended up together.

"Bummer. Okay I understand. Well bye!" She said and left she is actually a good and a kind person.

"I didn't know you had some work to do later."

"I don't. If your not going then me too."

"You know if you want to go you can go. I don't want to be a hindrance in your happiness."

"I'm happy being with you. Now let's go. We're going to be late." He stand up and offer his hand. I took it and we left. We are close to our classroom when a b*tch. Excuse my language. Called Matt's name.

"Hey Mattew!" Meet Sandra Hikelman. The girl who loves flirting my boyfriend, the girl who throws herself to him even though it's actually obvious that he has a girlfriend. Hello? I'm here you know. She likes to play the queen bee off the school. Of course she has her followers or should I say Minions. Angel who doesn't look like an angel, Lilith the slut and Lory the party queen.

"Hi Sandra."

"So are you going to the party?" She asked and wrapped her arms around Mattew's arm.

"No." He said and tried to remove his arm.

"Hands off Sandra." I said trying to sound tough. Like I said trying.

"What are you going to do shorty?" Yes I'm short, I grew fond of it already.

"I'll rip your hand off." I said coldly and with a deadly glare.

"Oooh. I'm scared." She said pretending to be scared. "Like you can do that nerd." She said and crossed her arms around her chest. I calmed myself and took a step back. She and her minions laughed. "Pathetic. Well bye Mattew." She said and left with her minions.

"Don't mind her love." He said and patted my head.

"I won't. She won't be a problem to our relationship right?"

"Right! Now let's go." He said and went inside our classroom. The class just finished. I told Matt to go the parking lot first cause I'm going to the loo. When I got there I saw Sandra's minions. There's no sign of Sandra, weird they're always together. I just shrugged it off and went into one of the cubicles.

"You don't deserve to be with Mattew." Lilith said. Obviously preferring to me.

"You and him don't even look good together." Angel said.

"Stay away from Mattew." Lory said.

"Bye nerd!" They said. I heard something click and the three of them laughed.

I got out of the cubicle and opened the door but it won't budge. Damn it's lock.

"Help! Open the door! Please help me!" I screamed. I started hyperventilating. I am claustrophobic. "Please open the door!" I screamed again while banging the door. I was getting dizzy. Voices started crowding my mind again. I was about to lose consciousness when the door suddenly opened.

"Scar!" It was Matt. He carried me bridal style and ran. I'm still having a hard time breathing. He was saying something but I couldn't quite understand. I smiled at him and lost consciousness.

♡☆♡☆♡

I woke up in a bright room. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light. I looked around to see that i'm in Matt's dorm room.

"Your awake." He said. He was sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand. I nodded and sat up. Wrong move, I feel like a thousand needles was stabing my head. "How are you feeling?" He sat up and gave me a glass of water.

"I'm feeling okay, I guess." I answered and drank the water.

"How did you get locked inside the bathroom?" I gave him the empty glass and he put it in the side table. I remembered what happened and I got really mad but I did my best to not show it.

"It's nothing don't worry about it." I smiled at him. He sighed and sat beside me.

"If someone is hurting you just tell me. I'll protect you." I remember when we first met, we we're in our second year. He protected me from the bullies here at school. I was bullied because I was a nerd. Well actually I still am, but not that much. I stopped wearing pigtails.

"I'm okay. Really." I said reassuringly.

"If you say so. It's already dark outside. You could just stay here for the night." He patted my head and stood up.

"Okay." I lay back down and looked at him. "Matt?"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks." I said and gave him a smile.

"For what?"

"For everything."

"Don't mention it. You know I'll do everything for you." My eyes lighten up because of what he said.

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"So if I told you to stay with me forever, you will?"

"Yes."

"Promise?" I said giving him puppy eyes.

"Promise. Now go to sleep. We need to be early tomorrow." I nodded and closed my eyes. 'Me doesn't deserve him? Let's see about that.' I thought and drifted off to sleep.

♡☆♡☆♡

A/n: Hello loves! Hope you're liking the story so far. Sorry if there are some corrections if there is a problem just tell me. And if you have suggestions like I said tell me. I won't judge!

So please comment, vote and share!

Thanks loves!

Scarlet out!!