Prologue

Voices, voices everywhere that's what she hears. Knees on the ground, hands covering her ears, she keeps on screaming and shouting. Wanting all the voices to stop. All the voices keeps on saying the same sentences, the same words again and again.

"You're a phsyco!"

"You're a weirdo!"

"Killer!"

"You will never be loved!"

"Demon!"

"STOP! STOP IT!" She shouts over and over again. Suddenly the voices stopped, it just stopped. She looked around the white room and her eyes stopped at the door to see a person, a person that she never tought that she will see again. Her best friend.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. She tilted her head to the side.

"Your seriously asking me that?" She said and stood up. "I'm in a place where all the people are mad."

"You're not suppose to be here."

"You're right i'm not supposed to be here. I should be in jail right? Since I killed them."

"No you don't deserve either of those places." He walked closer to her.

"Don't come closer." She whispered.

"You deserve to live normally, to live like a normal teenager. You don't deserve what happened to you."

"If I don't deserve any of this. Then why am I here? How did I end up here? How did I end up killing those people? Huh! Why did I end up being here?" She shouted. "It's their fault! Right? Right! It's their fault. They tortured me into insanity, they treat me like dirt. Them and their friends." She stopped, like she just realized something. She turned around and started whispering. "I should have killed their friends too. That's what's wrong. Haha! They are alive, they should be dead like them right? I need to kill them." She told him. "I need to kill them." she told him.

"No you shouldn't! Stop thinking about revenge! It won't do you good."

"But it will help me. It will stop all the voices. It will stop everything." She said like how a mad person will say.

"No it won't. You need to change, you need to stop thinking about deaths. You deserve to change and live like normal people. Okay?" Her face suddenly softened.

"Okay." She said. She went to the bed at the corner and sat down. He is the only person she knows that calm her down.

"Now rest. Tomorrow is another day." She laid back down and started to drift into sleep. "Goodbye my Flower."

And that was the last time they saw each other.