Chapter 1

Charlie P.O.V.
5 years later...
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again...."
"And that was Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth with See You Again" the radio hosts voice enthusiastic voice echoed through my car speakers. I was on my way to the studio to record a song with some girl my manager paired me with. Apparently she's some big superstar and so her manager agreed with my manager to both write and record a song together, probably for me to get some publicity as I'm new to the music world. After graduating high school I decided to go to college back in my hometown of Grand Prairie, Texas; I then decided to post a cover of me singing Someone Like You by Adele. Unexpectedly, I was discovered by the comedian Ellen Degeneres. She called me up and I was put onto her recording contract. I then decided to move to L.A. to presume my dream of becoming a famous singer.  I wrote and recorded See You Again which to my surprise became #1 on the Billboard charts. Though the song was meant for the tragic death of Paul Walker, parts of it was inspired by Selena. I did date and had a couple of girlfriends but no one could replace the emptiness I had in my heart for Selena. I missed her smile, her adorable laugh, her soft silky hair and her overall beauty. I never stopped loving and caring for her no matter what she did to hurt me. I really wanna know where she's at now, what she's doing, what she looks like and if she's still dating that jerk Justin Bieber.

Selena P.O.V.
After graduating from high school in my hometown of Grand Prairie, Texas I decided to move away to Los Angeles to follow my dreams of becoming a singer and actress. I decided that it was best for me to start fresh in a new place with new people. My parents decided to follow me and we left Texas without even saying goodbye to Charlie and his family. After Charlie and I decided to end our friendship I always felt apart of me was missing. Charlie always knew how to cheer me up when I was sad and make me laugh until my sides would hurt. He'd give me the best hugs and I just felt really happy whenever I was around him. I questioned if choosing Justin was the right thing. After all, he was a great boyfriend, he'd come over my house and we'd cuddle while watching movies, he'd also cook for me and gave me the sweetest kisses. After moving away from Texas distance was tough as Justin decided to stay back in our hometown. We decided that taking a break was what was best for us both. A couple months later my dream came true as I started my career in movies and released my first album titled When the Sun Goes Down. Justin had gotten discovered off of YouTube and decided to also move to LA to pursue his dreams as a singer. He and I then rekindled our relationship and were stronger then ever. We both became successful in our careers but sadly ended our relationship after a couple years. Since then we've been off and on as a couple. Justin wasn't the same guy that I'd fallen in love with in high school. He became the bad boy, he'd gotten in to partying and drinking and at one point had cheated on me. When Justin and I weren't on and off I went out with a couple of guys, they were mostly flings however. I made a solid group of friends that consisted of Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Cara Delevingne, Ashley Benson, Vanessa Hudgens, Hailee Steinfield and so many more great people. My latest album is Revival which I wrote about the many difficulties I have faced in my lifetime and my heartbreak with Justin.
***
Charlie P.O.V.
"Good morning Charles." My manager Sarah greeted me with a welcoming smile.
"Morning Sarah." I replied back as I embraced her into one of my teddy bear hugs.
I had just arrived to the studio after my long drive from home.
"Ok, so next door is the girl I was telling you about, whom I can't wait for you to meet, she's a total sweetheart. She's just finishing up recording one of her new songs that she wrote. With your album almost done I think this song that you write and record with her within these next few weeks will be your next single. I have a strong feeling that this single is going to be a smash hit." Sarah says with a big smile.
"It looks like she just finished, let's go and meet her." She says excitedly.
Sarah opens the door as I follow behind her, the girl has her back faced me but from what I can see she has a nice slim figure, black shiny hair and a nice ass.
She turns around and instantly I recognize that beautiful smile and chocolate brown eyes.
"Charlie!?" She shouts in shock.
"Selena!?" I reply back in shock.
She pulls me into a warm tight hug.
I can't believe it's really her, after all these years.
It's been awhile babes, hope you guys liked this chapter. & omg did anyone see the We Don't Talk Anymore live performance & who's excited for the music video!? 😊
~Summer