"I swear Ella, if you don't shut up, I will rip your throat out and make you watch as I feed it to the dogs!"

His harsh words shut up my screamimg as fast as it had started. I stopped moving and became like jello in his arms.

I watched in terror as he dragged my baically lifeless body onto a chair that was standing near a corner of the room.

"Good. Now stay and don't make a sound unless you have to. "

I just kept quiet and looked around the room.

It was actually a really nice room with cream colored walls and glossy wooden tiles.

Around the room there was a big white vanity that sat inbetween two windows and a similar colored night stand that sat next to a white queen sized bed.

There were a few random trinkets scattered here and there on the vanity and nightstand. As well as a huge chandelier hanging high on the ceiling in the center of the room, giving the room a really grand feel to it.

But other than that it was a pretty bare room. You could immediately tell that no one has used it in a while.

What seemed to intrigue me the most was the portrait that hung across from the bed. The picture was of a very beautiful woman holding a child in her arms with a smollen look on ther face.

I stared at the picture. Trying to understand why the poor woman would have such a sad look on her face while looking down at the baby. The background had different shades of brown swirls that seemed to have the power to swirl you into its darkness. It's depression.

The more I looked at it the harder it was to focus on what was around me. I was hypnotized by everything about the portrait. From its untold darkness to the sad green eyes of the woman. Everything was just too much.

I was rushed back to reality when small warm hand brushed my hair behing my ear causing my senses to highten.

I looked up to see a woman with black hair and dark brown eyes looking back at me. She stared for a moment before opening her mouth to speak.

"You look just like him."

She stared at me as if she has seen a ghost. It was honestly startibg to freak me out. But the weird thing was she looked very similar to the woman in the portrait. One can obviously tell that it was not her but the similarities were uncanny.

She continued to stare at me some more and I stared back. There was just something about this woman I couldn't figure out.

She was short with long black hair that went down her back. She was wearing a white flowing gound with beautiful patters swirling around them.

If it weren't for the fact that she was standing here with me right now I would have guessed that she was about to get married.

"Sorry to break up the family reunion but I need to get paid. I have places to go and people to meet, so let get this thing rolling shall we?"

Coles annoyed voice rang throughout the silence of the room, waking us up from our little stare off.

"Oh. Yes yes yes. You definately most be paid for the hard work you have done," the woman spoke frantically while reaching into her bosom ans pulling out a small sac which I am assuming contained cash.

She handed it to Cole and he opened it up with a concentrated expression.

"This is not what we agreed upon. I said I said five hundred thousand for the girl, this is two hundred and fifty. Where is the other half?"