The First Warning

The wind blows through my hair which is flowing all around me as I walk through a beautiful garden.

It's so peaceful and quiet I feel like I can stay here forever

I keep walking as the path leads the way. I don't know where I am going. But all I know is I don't want to leave.

I sit on a bench as I stare at one flower in particular. It was a rose. But this rose. It seemed to be dying. It started turning black but only its center had color.

I kept staring at this flower for what seemed like centuries. I reached forward and touched it.

Just as my finger grazed the soft dead petal everything changed.

The once calming scenery tuned into a stormy grey field. I looked around me trying to find the garden again but it was gone.

That's when I heard it. The scream.

It was a little girl who looked about seven. She was in a pretty blue dress that had the word 'angel' written all over it. She was holding a fairy princess doll.

She was crying as she watched a lady who looks like an older version of her, run to a car and drive away.

Then a man came behind her and took the crying girl back into the house before he came rushing back out.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I sat up immediately. My head turning as I was still fazed by what I just saw.

I was sweating all over and my mouth was dry. I looked around and I was in my room with the window open.

I am pretty sure I locked it yesterday. I always keep my window locked.

I got up slowly making sure I didn't wake up anyone when I screamed.

I walked to the window and locked it. I stared at it for a few minutes before I walked into the bathroom to get ready.

...................

As soon as I stepped into the living room I was surprised to see the place absolutely wrecked.

The chairs were on the ground while the windows were smashed. Glass was scattered everywhere, but what made the hair on my skin stand up straight was what was written on the wall.

' YOUR TIME IS UP. RUN!'

I stood still as a chill ran up my spine.

Who did this?

As I ask myself that question my step mother comes into the room with

Ruby and Donna.

They all froze as the stared wide-eyed at the disaster we called our living room.

"What the hell happened to my house!" Mother shrieked out as she stood there unable to move.

Donna and Ruby stood there smirking as the watched me with evil eyes.

"I don't know. I just came in and saw this." I said trying to sound calm.

"You little liar. I bet you did this at night." Donna accused me as Ruby backed her up.

"Yeah we saw her coming home late last night."

"Is this true did you do this." My step mother glared at me looking like she was ready to saw me in half.

Donna and Ruby started snickering.

"I didn't do it. I swear. When I came home the place looked fine. I swear I did not do this madam" I said as I blinked back tears.