Please Read

Please Read

Hello guys!

How are you all? :)

I realize that this is my first time actually addressing my readers here on wattpad, and I'm not sure if it's common practice to write this kinda things, so please just bear with me a bit and read on till the end.

I'm icy and I write sometimes.

Regardless of whether or not it takes the form of fan fiction, writing is something that is rather personal for me. I put my heart into everything I write, and it takes hours for me to produce even one short drabble; and even longer still for a longer fic.

Basically, all I'm asking of you guys, is to try to be a little bit more sensitive when making comments.

Please understand that in reader inserts, it's difficult to generalize the reader to cater to everyone.

Especially when the story is written for readers with certain traits. I try my best to keep the number of specific traits to a minimum, but sometimes it has to be there to fit in with the plot I have in mind. Like when the fic is meant to be for a short!reader where hinata meets someone shorter than him. Height would be something I consider to be significant to him because he has always been hindered because of his own height.

But when I do include a specific trait, I try to point in out in the title or beginning of the fic.

So I've already made everyone aware that the reader in that specific fic has a certain trait, haven't I?

I have.

But I still get a lot of comments like, "I'm 6"2. This doesn't suit me."

Is that really necessary??

And in one of my soulmate!AUs, reader basically acts like a spoilt brat because she has two older brothers who would probably spoil her rotten. Its probably my own oversight that I didn't highlight this fact to the readers, but if you are going to comment things like, reader being "such an annoying brat/bitch", I have a wonderful piece of advice:

If you don't like how a story is written, just don't read it.

Simple, isn't it? :)

Be it a certain trait that doesn't apply to you, or how a character is portrayed in the fic; if you don't like how it's been written, just don't bloody read it. I really spend a lot of time writing these and it's so fucking rude whenever readers make comments that a fic is not 'suitable' for them, as if I am obligated to churn out fics for anyone.

News flash: I am not.

There are so many fanfics out there, and you're bound to find one that caters to your needs eventually.

I'm still very very thankful to all my readers, and I'm sorry that I had to resort to this but honestly it's just annoys me so much whenever I see this kind of comments.

Please just give me this tiny ounce of respect.

So here's to finding a suitable fic for everyone :)