❀twenty•one❀

{Gabriel Conte as Cameron Davis}

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

Cameron and I start to walk back to Neymar and Abigail.

Cameron and I talked about how Abigail and him moved here for a better job and how they still looked for me. I still can't believe the still looked for me after all these years.

We talked about everything, except us. What are we? We never broke up. So what does that make us? I guess I'll just have to ask him later.

"We should exchange numbers?" I ask everyone, once we got to them. And  they all nod. We quickly all exchange numbers except Neymar who just sits and waits patiently. We then all hug each other once more and go our own ways. I can't believe. I found my best friends after all this time! I thought I lost them forever.

"Hey? Uh...Daniela?" Neymar asks nervously.

"Yes Ney?" I say causally looking at cute little stores around us.

"I was meaning to ask you something." He says getting more nervous. I turn and see him blushing like an idiot. He looks so cute when he blushes.

"Are you ok? Your face is red." I point out just to make fun of him.

He puts his hands on his face and groans.

"My face is not red!"

"Ok sure. So what did you need to tell me?" I ask going back to the subject.

"Well I wanted to ask yo-" he was about to finish his sentence but was cut off by someone.

"ELLA!" Someone yelled from behind us. I turn to see who it was and there comes Cameron running, waving something in his hand.

"Ella, you accidentally took my phone and I took yours." He says out of breath and hands my phone.

"Oh. Sorry." I laugh and pull out his phone from my back pocket. How did I not notice?

"It's ok! See you later, baby." He says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. He leaves while I just stood there, shocked. Did he kiss me on the cheek? And did he call me baby?

"Are you guys a thing?" Neymar asks after a while looking down in disappointment.

"No. Well yes. But, I really don't know." I say sighing at the end and turning to Neymar.

"Do you like him?" He asks sadly. Why is he all of a sudden sad and disappointed?

"I don't know." I say truthfully. And he just nods and keeps walking.

"Neymar? What's wrong?" I ask putting my arm on his shoulder stopping him from walking. He turns to me and stares at me sadly.

"Daniela, I-I don't think you should be with Cameron."

✧NEYMAR'S POV✧

"Daniela, I-I don't think you should be with Cameron." I finally say as I replay Abigail's words in my head.

FLASHBACK

"Well, look here, lover boy. If you want her to be yours, you better not let her get with Cameron. He's going to leave to New York to live with his parents soon. He'll make her go with him, since his parents loved her. Don't let her leave you for him. Think about it. She fall in love with Cameron once again, and they'll travel to New York and she'll forget all about you. We don't want that. I don't want her to leave me again! I'm not letting it happen, and you seem to be the only one who can stop that. Do you want Daniela to leave you for Cameron? Don't think I'm doing this because you've been with my best friend and I hate you. I don't hate you. If anything, I'm helping you. If I never told you anything, you'd let her slip. Please Neymar! Don't let someone like Daniela leave your life. I lost her once, it was terrible. She's such a wonderful friend. She's everything you want in a girl. I know it. Your face shows it! Don't let her leave us. Don't let her leave YOU."

❃FLASHBACK OVER❃

Abigail is right. Daniela is such a wonderful person. I can't let someone like her, leave my life. I won't let it happen. I probably sound selfish and possessive.

"May I ask why?" She asks looking at me weirdly.

"I don't know. He just gives off a weird vibe to me." Wow. Really Neymar? That's it?! I didn't know what else to say.

❃NEXT DAY❃

I've been thinking. Maybe it's time to introduce Daniela to my team. I talk about her all the time and they want to meet her.

"Daniela, do you want to come to training today with me? You can bring Davi and Paloma if you want. The other WAG's will be there." I ask trying to persuade her to come. She then giggles and smiles. Her perfect smile. The one I've learned to love.

"Sure! I'd love too." She says and enters our room and gets ready. Yeah. It's still our room, and honestly, I don't want that to change. I love her company.

I was downstairs making breakfast, well trying, and Daniela walks in with Paloma in her arms and Davi walking next to her holding her hand. She walks them to the kitchen table and sets them down.

"Do you need help?" She asks coming closer while looking at what I'm doing.

"Yes please." I say and leave her to do that. I walk to Davi and Paloma and play with them for a little.

❃AT CAMP NOU❃

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

We exit his fancy car and head to the back doors for the kids. I go to davi's side and unbuckle him. I pick him up and put him on my hip. He might be 3, but I don't care.

"Daniela, can I call you mommy now?" Davi asks while playing with my hair. His question caught me off guard. I didn't expect that from him.

"Uh-" I trail off stuttering.

"I mean, you are with my daddy now, right? So why can't I call you mommy?" He asks confused. I really don't know what to say. I didn't even notice that I was just standing still holding Davi trying to utter some words out, until Neymar came up to me.

"Are you ok?" He asks worried.

"Why can't I call Daniela, mommy yet?" Davi asked before I could speak. I look at Neymar and smile trying my best to say sorry.

"Soon, Davi. soon." Neymar says and walks away with Paloma in his arms.

Soon? What does that mean?

❤︎❤︎❤︎