❀eighteen❀

{Rafaella Beckran💕}

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

"Daniela, I would never hurt you." He says softly. I sniffle and nod in response but still, I cried. I couldn't help it.

We stood there for a while, hugging and me crying. I stopped crying after a while and pulled away. I look up at him, since he's taller than me and smile sadly.

"Thanks." I say quietly wiping under my eyes.

"Don't worry Daniela." He says reassuringly.

"Let's go with Davi, I want to introduce you better to my family." He exclaims with a smile. I slightly laugh and nod. He interlocks our fingers and starts guiding me through his house back to Davi. Is this a thing now? Holding hands? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Bruna? Oh. Don't tell me he's the player type. Ugh. I slowly start to pull my hand out of his hand. Once I was close to slipping my hand out of his grip, he stops and makes my bump into him. I squeal from the sudden action. He turns around with a hurt expression. What?

"Why don't you want to hold my hand?" He says looking down.

"No! It's not like that! It's just that, don't you have a girlfriend?" I ask confused. Im sure he told me that Bruna was his girlfriend. He huffs and rolls his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore. Turns out she was using just me for my money and fame." He says like it isn't a big deal. My eyes pop out and I look at him.

"What?! She used you?!" I ask outraged. What a bitch!

"Calm down." He chuckles.

"I can't believe her!" I exclaim. That's crazy. I fold my arms and pout.

"Why are you making that face?" He asks while touching my lip.

"That isn't fair for you. You should be hurt. Aren't you hurt?" I ask looking at him for any sign of emotion, but I found nothing.

"Nah, I always knew she'd do that." He shrugs, and my eyes go wide once again. Wow. This bitch crazy.

"Cmon, let's go with Davi." He says and interlocks our fingers again and I couldn't help but smile again.

We then make it back to the huge living room. We enter and I see Davi playing with the younger girl. I smile at all of them and keep following Neymar.

"Guys, this is Daniela Alvarez. She took care of Davi when they took him." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulders in a friendly way. I smile and wave to them. They smile back and introduce themselves.

"Hey Daniela! I'm Rafaella, but you can call me Rafa. These are my parents, Nadine and Neymar. Thank you so much for what you did. I don't know how I can repay you for all the things you've done." Rafaella says.

"I only did what was right. Davi doesn't  deserve any of the things they do. Davi is such a wonderful kid. I only want what's best for him. " I tell them turthfully.

"Thank you so much, Daniela. You don't know how much I missed Davi." Nadine stood up and hugged me really tight. And I hugged her back as well.

After getting to know them a little bit better, they had to go back to Brazil. I learned that Neymar Sr. was also a professional soccer player back in the day, and that Rafaella changed her last name to Beckran because she loves David Beckham.