14

Charles POV
I woke the next morning with Erik's empty side of the bed. I clawed my way over to he edge of the bed and fell into the wheelchair. I untangled the sheets from my lower body and then decided to shower. I entered the bathroom, sliding out of my chair, difficultly undressing myself before pulling myself into the closed in shower stall. I closed the stall with some difficulty and sat on the floor of the shower, reaching up to turn it on. I left some of the soap on the floor the last time I'd showered so it would be easier now. I washed my unfeeling legs and lower torso, moving up until I could feel it. I finished showering and moved out onto the towel I had set on the floor. I dried myself quickly before putting on the underwear so if I needed help at least they wouldn't see anything. I reached up to the counter where I had left my clothes. I couldn't reach so I tried to pull myself up.

Erik POV
I heard a crash from the bathroom.

"Charles! Are you okay in there?!" I cried through the bathroom door.

"Erik?" A weak British voice leaked through the cracks.

I opened the door to reveal Charles, in only his underwear, on the floor with a small scratch on his head. He was trying to pull himself into a sitting position and his chair was across the bathroom. I set him up against the cabinets as I moved the wet brown locks out of his eyes. His eyes looked up at me with embarrassment and annoyance in them.

"What happened?"

"I fell trying to get my clothes." He whimpered.

I got down his clothes and he grabbed my shirt and kissed me hard.

Raven POV
I was watching the children because Erik needed to check on Charles. I heard noises coming from the bathroom so I looked in. Charles was on Erik's lap in only his underwear and Erik was sitting on the floor and they were full on making out. Charles tugged off Erik's shirt and I left, grossed out. About twenty minutes later, Charles wheeled himself out into the main room. His hair was still damp and his boyfriend followed him closely.

"Had fun, did we?"

Charles blushed like crazy.

"Uh, it's complicated on how far we can go on 'having fun', but I'd say yes." He responded, some sarcasm on his voice.

Erik sat down on a kitchen chair. I rolled my eyes at the grown men acting like lovesick teenagers.