Chaper 7- I was drunk

Chapter 7

             I make my way to the kitchen and go straight to the fridge and take out a carton of milk. I then search through the cabinets and grab a box of cereal.

I start eating my cereal and look up to see Scott come in the kitchen. He grabs a cup and opens the fridge and pours himself orange juice.

I just stare at him and he looks at me.

I put my arms on the counter. "How are you this morning. No hangover."

He takes a sip, "Im good, I can handle my liquor. "

I take out his phone and wave it in his face. "Really? Well do you remember all of last night. I got a little something for you to hear." I open the voice record on my phone.

He raises his eye brows and gives me a confuse look. " I remember most of it. What is it, lets hear it." He grabs the phone out of my hand.

"Just press play." I wait for his reaction.

I watch as he press the phone screen and listens carefully.

I listen to drunk Scott as he speaks. It was so damn funny. I softly laugh and watch Scott.

He looked embrassed. He was sightly blushing.

"What the.." he starts to say but then continues to hear the recording.

As soon as the recording stops I grab my phone from his hand. "Well, I bet you dont remember saying that do you now."

"No. I dont remembet that part of the night at all. You probably tricked me to say those stuff." He looks at me with a straight face.

"I didnt do anything you just said it. I bet you have a little crush on me huh. Just ammit it. I am pretty awesome." I flip my hair back and smile.

He extends his arm. " Give me the phone so I can delete that and no I dont have a crush on you. You concieted btch."

I move away from Scott and open my mouth wide. " Im so not conceited or a btch. Im just speaking the truth and never. Imma keep this for now."

Seth starts to leave the kitchen. "Whatever, think what you want and keep it. I dont care ugly conceited btch."

"You asshole." I yell at him.

I knew he was just trying to act  cool. It so bother him and thats all I want. I was going to keep on rubbing it on his face.

I go back to my room and call up Kat. I wanted more information  of the school that I going to attend Monday.

I was nervous and scared but at the same time extremely excited to go back to school.

"Dont worry so much Aria, its going to be fine." Kat says.

"I hope so. If its anything like my old school, theres going to be a problem." I keep thinking back. I dont ever want to go back. It was a nightmare. People can be so cruel.

I zone out for a bit and come back to hear Kat say, " I dont know how your old school was but dont worry, you are going to be with me and the guys."

I bit my lower lips. How about if it turn for the worst. I just got to hope for the best.

*******

I was waiting in the living room for the guys all ready to leave for school.

I keep tugging on a strand of hair hoping today would turn out fine.

I hear the boys talking and turn around.

I stand up and put my bag over my shoulder. "Lets go. "