Runaway!?

Prologue

           Lights, everywhere. Different colors pointing at every different direction, moving to the beat of the song as it plays. Vibration of the music fills the whole room, and through our bodies. The sound of screaming, talking and laughing being blended into the music as well. Bodies clashing together, grinding against each other, and hands up in the air, was what I see on the dancefloor.

I watch as people are having fun and enjoying the night. Getting drunk, hooking up, or just dancing.

I stay sitted in the V.I.P section instead and take a sip of my drink every couple of mintues, watching the people.

I spot my bestfriend talking or should I say flirting with a very cute guy. Ally was a very wild and crazy but she was an amazing friend.

I was so happy when I finally found someone like me.

She was a runaway too.

It was like destiny. She literally jump out of nowhere. I was in a car with my friend Danny driving and we were going to a club.

Danny works in clubs, he is a drug dealer. He sells drug for a living.

Why would I be friends with a drug dealer you may ask, will thats easy. He helped me out at a time I needed it the most but thats a different story.

Ally jump in front of the car like I said before. She looked frightened and was out of breathe. We just stared and stood frozen because we were shock, so she was banging on the windows and asking for help.

We rolled down the window, she told us that two men where chasing her. I took a good look at her and saw how devastated she was. Her tshirt was ripped from the bottom front.

She keep telling us how they tried to take advantage of her but got away.

I told her to get in the car and instead of going to the club we went to Danny condo, its where I was staying as well.

We were curious to why she was alone and she told us how she had left home beacuse she was being abused by her dad. How her dad, after her mother died, did a 360 personality change. She couldnt take it no more and ran way from home and ever since been on the street. Going to shelters or in abandoned places. Stealing from people and peoples home to come up with money.

It made me remember the time  when I decide to run away from home. I needed to find a way to help my family. Where I was at there was no way out so I had to leave. Staying there wasnt going to help my family and I needed to expand my choices.

I left for Las Vegas. It was not planned, I hitch a ride with a young couple who wanted to marry behind their strict parents back.

They found me walking down a empty road and told me they would take me to where I was headed. I panicked and told them the same place they were. They were confused and I didnt blame them. How would I know where they were going, I didnt. They just went with it and off we went.

What even more funny was that I decided to stay for the wedding. It was a nice little wedding but at the end the newlyweds decided to get wasted as soon as they said I do. They ended up crying on about how they wished their parents were there. After their breakdown they went to their hotel room located at the same place as the wedding. After that I was left by myself with two wet shoulder from the couples crying. I was lost and clueless on what to do next.

I soon met Danny outside of a casino along a empty ally. I decided to check one out but totally forgot how I wasnt old enough. I had just turned 16.

What was I thinking leaving my small town. I thought going to a different place there would be better chances of me making it and getting a better job. I had to get rich fast. I was very naive, thinking a 16 year could somehow make it in the real world. I should of just keep studying but my mom lost her job and soon so did my dad. We were left with nothing. Soon we would of become homeless so school was the last thing in my mind. I needed to somehow find a way.

Back to Danny, he was coming out and looked very angry. Another guy came running out and grabbed Dannys shoulder. Danny turned around and gave the guy a nice strong punch right on his face. They started fighting and more guys came out of the casino to them. They watched as they fought. Danny got in a good amount of hits but he was getting his ass beat.

Finally they decided to stop the fight and Danny was left on the ground half way knocked out. He called out for a guy name Steve. The others were around the other guy and the guy Danny called for steped out and went to Danny. I could tell they were friends but that friendship ended that night.

After they all left inside the casino, I went to Danny. I mean I couldnt leave this guy alone and leave him to die. He looked very horrible. I try talking to him and asked him if I should call the cops and he denied and gave me his car keys so I could drive him to a nearby hospital.

After that day I stayed by his side and he offered me a place. I knew I could trust him and my gut feelings were right . He even helped me with my family.

Somehow Danny contacted my family and he been helping me take care of them.

My family wanted me home but I told them I couldnt go back. That I would help them from here and to not worry about me.

They were getting themselves together and I was happy. They had to take care of the my other younger siblings. They had a lot in their hand, we were six in all. Three girls and boys younger than 13. I was the oldest. 

After a few months they didnt need my help no more and asked not to send them money no more but wanted me home. They beg for me to come and didnt want me, a minor, living on my own with a man they didnt know. It took a lot to convince them to let me stay but at the end they let me make my own choice. I loved the feeling freedom I got from being away from home. I was able to do whatever I wanted, whenever I felt like it.

I also couldnt abandoned Danny, not after all he had done for me. I also couldnt leave my bestie Ally. We had become so close and I just just wanted to be thers for her especially after everything she had been through with her dad. I decided to stay with them. My family meant everything to me but I was finally happy here. No more taking crap from the other kids. I was finally doing my own thing and nobody was around to torment me.

I would stay with them forever or so I thought.