Chaper 1- Getting ready

Chaper 1

               I wake up all of a sudden to loud bangs.

"Wake up lazy, breakfast here" Ally says loudly through my bedroom door.

I sit up and strench my arms. I let out a long yawn before I answer back. " Alright be there in a bit." I yell back at her and get up and make my way to my bathroom.

I look quickly at myself in the mirror and grab my brush and toothpaste.

After I finish brushing my teeth I wash my face and pat my face dry.

I leave my pjs on and slip my slippers on and join Ally at our small table.

I sit down and look at the yummy breakfast. Plates of scramble eggs, bacon, mix fruits, toast and a stack of pancakes. I put two pancakes in my plate and pour lots of syrup on top. "Wheres Danny at?" I cut a piece of pancake and eat it.

Ally says with a full mouth, "Hes still in his room."

"Oooh ok." I swallow my food. "So what do you wanna do today."

Ally takes a sip of her juice. "Well, Danny says he going to some friends house. Do you wanna go with him or we can do something else."

I think for a bit and then answer her, " I dont know."

"Well Danny probably gonna make us go anyways." She puts a piece of watermelon in her mouth

"Good morning. I heard my name, you guys talking about me. You arent fighting over me right." Danny says out of nowhere and smirks.

"Yeah right, as if me and my bestie would ever fight over a guy, especially over you." I immediately tell him. Ally gives a soft awkward giggle.

I always knew she had a crush on Danny but for some reason she doesnt want to tell Danny how she truely feels about him.

He walks towards us and sits down and starts putting as much food in his mouth.

"Slow down you gonna choke on it" I say to him and stare at him in disbelief. Guys can sure eat.

"Thats what he said." Ally blurts out.

I softly push her shoulder. " You dirty minded slut." Me and Danny laugh.

"What? Its funny."

We finish eating and we all go to the living room and sit on the couch.

"So Danny what are the plans for today." I face him.

"I got invited to this guys house party. Hes having a massive 21st birthday party. He ask for me to bring a lot of goodies so he can give to his guest. Imma go take him a bag of things and imma collect my money and stay a while for the party "

As I said before Danny is a drug dealer. He has his own little business that he runs. He and his best friends use to work together. They would make thousands of dollars each month until his friends decided to stab him in the back. He worked alone now. He couldnt trust nobody anymore he said and he did very well on his own. It helped that he knew a lot of people, that girls loved him, and had very loyal customers.

"Of course. You want us to go too?"

He puts his arm around my shoulder. " Yeah."

Ally joyfully jumps and smacks her hands together and says happily, " Then we need money to go buy a new outfit."

"Do you girls really need anymore clothes. I seen your guys closet, you have clothing for years to come." Danny says raising his eyebrows.

"Girls can never have enough clothing" I inform him.