Chapter 8. I Want To Express My Love To You.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL DETAIL WHICH MAY BE UNPLESANT TO THE EYE. READ WITH CAUTION! *but who wouldn't want to read that ? (; *

*Next day*

*Karou’s pov*

“You’re finally awake.” Hikaru smiles at me as I toss and turn in our bed.

“How long have you been awake for?” I croak rubbing my eyes.

“Only for fifteen minutes. I was thinking of how I could break the news to Haruhi...” He admits trying to do his tie up.

He seemed overly frustrated with himself while doing so. I hop out of bed and made my way towards him. I turn him around so he was facing towards me and start fixing his tie. When I was done I look up to see Hikaru already looking at me. I peck his lips and went to walk away but was stopped. I was forcefully tugged back and landed in Hikaru’s arms with his lips pressed to mine. His soft lips felt amazing pushed against mine. His hot tongue ran along my bottom lip asking for entry which I happily accepted. My body relaxing to his touch. His grip on my wrist loosened as he moves his hand to my back softly pushing me closer to him. He’s always been the ‘feistier’ twin. I have a feeling from now on, he’ll be doing most of the dirty work. People call me the innocent twin. And Hikaru the teasing twin. I softly push back and flick his nose.

“It’s too early. At least let me get dressed.” I yawn. I watch as he smirks before fixing his hair. He’s honestly the best thing ever to happen to me.

*At school*

 “Kaoru! The girls will be come soon! Get your butt over here!” I hear Hikaru’s voice wonder through my ears.

“Coming!” I yell bringing myself back to reality. I reach Hikaru as soon as the girls arrived and got straight to it.

“Hey boys!  How are you two?” The girls chime.

“We seem to be fine. But the real question is how my princesses are?” Hikaru takes the lead in talking to the ladies. A sudden wave of jealously over through my body. I knew he was only doing this cause he had too, but I just couldn’t help myself.

“Seeing you two every day seems to always make me smile.” One girl grins wide.
“Same here!” Another giggles.

“Kaoru. Are you alright? You haven’t seemed to be talking much...” Someone comments looking straight at me.

“What is the matter? Am I not paying much attention to you? Please forgive me.” Hikaru whispers pulling me closer to him. He was so cute!

“Kaoru, I love you. Please tell me what is wrong.” He mumbles as he pulls me even closer. The best thing about that sentence was the fact he was actually meant it.

“Hikaru, isn’t there something you need to do?” I question pointing towards Haruhi.

“Oh yeah...” He breathes standing up straight.

*Hikaru’s pov*

“Hey Hikaru!” Haruhis smiles at me as I walk towards her.

“Hey...Listen...We need to talk.” I start rubbing the back of my neck.

“W-what is it?” She stutters.

“I don’t think our relationship is going to work out...” I mumble.

“You’re dumping me?” She gathers it all up.