Chapter 1

*Kaoru's pov*

"It's that time of the day! It's time to play the which one is Hikaru game!" My twin brother and I sing as we place our hats on top of our heads.

"Let's see... The one on the right is Hikaru and the one on the left if Kaoru!" One of the young ladies announces pointing in our direction.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid you are incorrect." Hikaru and I sigh linking arms and grinning wide.

"No, she was right." I suddenly hear Haruhi's voice echo through my ears. I didn't say anything. Neither did Hikaru. Her voice was determined and sounded confident.

"Don't try to tell me otherwise. I know you guys better than the back of my hand." She winks walking off.

"Hikaru, how did she know we were lying?" I frown looking into Hikaru's eyes.

"I don't know Kaoru...But I promise she won't be able to tell us apart next time." Hikaru replies bringing my face closer to his. I could hear the girls going crazy as to how close we were. I don't blame them. I even found my own cheeks becoming ever so slightly heated. 

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Could you come here for just a moment?" Kyoya yells form across the room interrupting our moment.

"Excuse us ladies, but we'll be back in a few minutes. Please don't leave. We promise we will be back as soon as we can." We chorus blowing the girls a kiss before walking off towards Kyoya.

"Good, you two are here. I need ideas for our next host club theme. Have anything?" He questions flipping his notebook out.

"Why couldn't you have asked us after the host club was finished for the day?" I quickly speak up, annoyed he is cutting into our host time. 

"I have to leave as soon as the host club is finished so I have no time then. So I thought now would be a good time." He grins at us both.

"I was thinking we could have beach themed?" Hikaru suggests.                                      

"Beach theme huh? I'll keep that in the maybe list. How about you Kaoru?" Kyoya mumbles as he looks up towards me.

"I have nothing at the moment." I admit shuffling closer to Hikaru.

"Alright then. You two can get going then." He says shooing us off. We get back to the girls as they seemed overly happy to see we had returned. I take a seat next to Hikaru on the couch before I hear him speak up.

"You ladies want to hear something?"

"Yes please!" They squeal back.

"The other night I was sleeping in my bed when all of a sudden I feel something next to me. I turn around to notice Kaoru snuggled in next to me." Hikaru smirks pointing at me.

"Hikaru! You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone! Why would you do that?" I cry kneeling into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Kaoru. I just couldn't stop think how cute you looked." Hikaru whispers loud enough for the girls to hear. Our noses touch as he wipes away a tear strolling down my face. For some strange reason, though we had done this same routine many times before, this time felt different. To have Hikaru this close to me...It felt...Nice.

"Oh my god!" The girls scream not being able to contain their feelings.

"This is way too cute!" One yells.

"I can't contain my emotions!" Another squeals. We back away as I sit comfortably on the couch. I grasp my tea, raising it to my mouth before suddenly being stopped by Hikaru.

"Kaoru, let me." Hikaru takes the cup out of my hands before placing it to my lips. I feel the warm liquid enter my mouth and slide down my throat. He takes the cup away and places it on the table.

"Oh Kaoru! You have some tea on the side of your mouth. Let me get that." He chuckles bringing my face close to his and wiping it away with his thumb. All I could hear was girls screaming from every direction. We both know that this is just for play. We would never do this at home. Well, we'd never do everything we do here at home. We still sleep in the same bed... I just don't feel comfortable in my own bed by myself. I've always slept in Hikaru's bed. Ever since we were little... But Hikaru would never help me drink my tea then wipe it away.

"I hope you ladies had a fantastic day, but I'm afraid our time is up. We hope you will ask to sit with us tomorrow. We would appreciate it a lot. See you later, my princesses." Hikaru warmly smiles at the girls as they get up to leave.

"Bye Hikaru! Bye Kaoru!" The squeal once more walking away. I didn't respond. My mind seemed as though it was in a different dimension. A sudden slap to the side of my head causes me snap out of it.

"Why didn't you say bye?" My twin brother questions me a little angry at the way I acted. I watch as he stands from the couch, towering over me.

"Sorry Hikaru... I was thinking about something..." I mumble rubbing my head. I look up to him and notice him staring back confused and lost.

"What were you thinking about?" He quizzes helping me up.

"Nothing in particular, just scrambled thoughts" I lied. I couldn't admit I was thinking about us. That sounds creepy. It's creepy even for me to think about it!

"Oh, okay. Well come on! Let's catch up to the others!" He grins at me making me grin back. Seeing his smile made my day ten times better. But that's only because he's my brother right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Please rate, comment, Fan and what not!

Thanks for reading!