Another Ending 4.

*Next morning.*

*Hikaru’s pov*

“Excuse me Mr. Hitachiin, it seems your heart should be well enough for you to go home.” A short lady walks in on me brother and me talking. A grin spread across my face to the fact I got to go home and spend time with my brother.

As we arrived home, we were bombarded by maids and butlers questioning us.

“Everything is alright. The nurse said I should be alright.” I assure them all.

“You know what. Let’s go out. We can go to the movies or something. Or even just the park.” Hikaru suggests.

“The park sound just great.” Kaoru grins. The day went surprisingly quickly. We spent the whole day just mucking around and…well…kissing… hehe :3 

The day got late and decided to make our way home.

“What would the young masters like for dinner?” One of the maids asks us.

“I’m not hungry. Kaoru?” I look over to Kaoru.

“Neither.” He answers. I watch as the maid leaves us alone in my room.

“I’m glad you’re here with me now. I was so scared when you fainted. I felt like fainting myself.” Kaoru laughs.

“I’m sorry Kaoru. I didn’t mean to scare you.” He kisses my check.

“I forgive you I guess.” He giggles hugging me to the floor where we lay there laughing.

“I’m actually feeling kind of tired, I might hit the hay.” I speak up.

“Alright. I’ll join you.” He smiles warmly at me. My arms wrap around Kaoru’s body as I breathe out heavily.

*Kaoru’s pov*

The sun shone in my eyes as the morning arose. I stretch my arms out and turn over to Hikaru. As I stare at his face, something was different. His face seemed more pale than usual. I sit up and shake his body.

“Hikaru time to wake up.” I yawn waiting for him to wake up. I look at him confused.

“Hikaru, wake up!” I groan. I decide to get up and get changed as I wait for Hikaru to wake up. I look behind me to see Hikaru hasn’t moved an inch. I walk back over to him and pull the covers back.

“Hikaru?” I cough. My hand makes contact with his skin which felt rather cold.

“Hikaru, seriously, wake up! This isn’t funny anymore.” I could feel the tears already threatening my eyes.

“Hikaru?!” My fingers make their way to his throat, feeling for his pulse. Nothing.

“No…NO!!” I scream causing two maids to come racing up the stairs.

“What is it master?” One asks me.

“It’s Hikaru! He’s…HE’S!!” I couldn’t get myself to finish the sentence. One of the maids holds me from behind while the other one walks up towards Hikaru.

“Lita…Get Kaoru out of here…Now.” She orders the maid holding me. I watch her grab the covers before covering my brother.

“NO! HIKARU!” I scream wanting to go back over to him. But I couldn’t. I was too weak.

“Master Hitachiin please!” The maid begs me as she tries her hardest to get me.

“Hikaru no…” I fall to the floor, balling my eyes out.

“Make sure that Hikaru is-----” I couldn’t hear anything else. This can’t be happening. We were going to be so happy together! But no! YOU DID THIS! WHY GOD?! WHY TAKE HIM!?