Chapter 11

---Tsuki's P.O.V---

"This creature here, is the source of it all." Hendrickson says. My eyes widen. Is he using...demons? No, he can't. But he is! I'll kill him! "Twenty years ago, when these remains were first discovered deep in the Fairy King's Forest, this journey began." Hendrickson starts. I tune out the rest. I can't even stand listening to his voice right now! To think, that he was using demons...Wait, the Fairy King's Forest? Ban told me that Elaine was killed by a demon...Was this the demon? I bet it was! There won't be anything left of Hendrickson when I get to him! I'll rip him to shreds! I feel myself being forced into the air. King forces me to look at him.

"Tsuki! Snap out of it! What's wrong with you?!" He pauses as I look at him. "Your eyes..." He says. I can tell that my eyes are red. That's what happens when Neko get so angry, we can't control ourselves. That's usually a sign for someone to step in. I wrestle myself out of his grip and go flying towards Hendrickson. I lift my arms above my head, forming a tight fist. He looks up at me. I use all the strength I have to bring it down on his head.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I scream and my fist collides with his head. I knock him deep underground. I stand up and slice the demon in half. My eyes return to normal, but there's still a red tint. I take a deep breath. "He's been using the thing that killed Elaine. For that, I can never forgive." I dust my hands.

"Forget that, take a look at the size of this hole!" Meliodas exclaims.

"I detect a slight breeze, which must mean that there's a cave further down." Gowther says.

"Let's go!" I walk over.

"But, I don't think I can fit down there..." Diane trails off.

"No problem! You can stay up here and keep a lookout!" Meliodas suggests.

"See ya!" I shrug and jump down. I can feel my eyes glowing red again. I've still got to kill Hendrickson. We land and I activate my night vision. I can see, but not well.

"Good news, we made it down okay. Bad news, it's pitch dark." Meliodas says.

"Ban, stop picking your nose, it's disgusting." I look over at him.

"Great, at least one of us can see." Ban rolls his eyes.

"You shouldn't roll your eyes either, they could get stuck that way." Gowther adds.

"So it's two now." Ban continues. King makes a lamp. I look at the ground.

"There's a trail of blood. We should follow it." I suggest and we do exactly that.

"Who knew there was such a huge cave down here!" King exclaims. Everyone talks until we see Hendrickson.

"My gratitude, Cat Sin Tsukiko, for making this possible.  If not for you, I would never have been able to acquire this power." Hendrickson thanks him. So he did kill the Red Demon. I had my suspicions.

"I'm always happy to help." I reply sarcastically.

"It's been a trying process, seeking bodies capable of withstanding it. For unlike the blood of the Red Demon, this blood will bring instant death to any of those unlucky enough to receive it." I look behind Hendrickson and become even more angry. My ears and tail stand up in rage. Another demon, even worse than the last! The Grey Demon, who used to be in Neko fairy tales and fables. I look up to see Hendrickson inject Grey Demon blood into his bloodstream and cry out in pain. Ban rushes forwards and a bright light fills the room. I cover my eyes. I open them again to see a torso-less Ban and a demon Hendrickson. Hendrickson knocks us into the air, and straight up the hole we came up in. I crash into the ground, leaving skid marks. I stagger up, wiping the blood from my face. I rush towards him, readying my claws.

"One thousand scratches!" I yell and start swiping at him, way faster than any human could go. Hendrickson simply knocks me backwards, sending me flying. I hit the ground and everything goes dark.

I wake up to King falling down next to me. I open my eyes and I'm engulfed in darkness. Everything hurts. King and Diane are next to me. Hendrickson looks like he's going to kill Meliodas.

"Meliodas!" I try to say. All that comes out is a faint whisper. A dark ball races towards Meliodas. Hawk steps in front. "Hawk, no!" I scream. I force myself up and force myself to run and jump in front, just in time. I need to save Elizabeth and Meliodas! I feel a terrible burning and I think I'm being ripped apart. I'm thrown away by the force of the blast and land back to where King is. I hear Elizabeth scream. I feel tears on my face and numbness travels throughout my body. I look up at King to see him crying. I stroke his cheek. "Don't cry." I say and begin to grow tired. I can feel my eyes returning to normal and the light dimming.

"Please, don't go. Stay with me. Forever." King begs.

"You know I can't do that..." I trail off.

"Try, please!" He holds his forehead to mine. I can feel his tears staining my face. My breathing starts to go shallow.

"Its alright...you'll be fine...without me...you're strong." I trail off, trying to focus myself.

"You can't! Don't leave me here all alone! I'm not strong, I'm really not! Not without you!" He pleads.

"You have...friends here...Never...forget that..." I struggle. Darkness is suffocating me. He only sniffs. I see his golden eyes with overflowing tears. He sniffs, trying to contain his sadness. "Don't be sad...smile...you look cuter...like that." I attempt at a weak smile. He gives me a weak smile, but it's shaking. He's shaking too. "I love you...King." I say and our lips connect. My vision starts going dark and my body freezes. I smile and close my eyes, happy. At least in the end, I was able to help someone. Maybe now, I'll see Elaine again. The last thing I hear are the words "I love you". Goodbye, everyone. Goodbye, Diane. Goodbye, Elizabeth. Goodbye, Hawk. Goodbye, Ban. Goodbye, Gowther. Goodbye, Meliodas. Goodbye, King.