Chapter 4

---Tsukiko's P.O.V---

I scream and run towards him.

"King! It's you!" I scream. I run up Diane's body and up to her head. "King! I missed you so much! I'm so happy to see you again! I grin. He looks at me and flies away. "King!" I scream and run after him. I climb up the cliff and into the forest that he disappeared into. I sprint into the forest. I see him flying around and hugging a pillow when I stop. What if he ran away because he doesn't want to see me? Tears come to my eyes. What if he doesn't like me? "K-King?" I call out. He looks at me. His face goes red.

"T-Tsuki?" He asks.

"Why did you run away? Do you not want to see me again?" I call out. He just stares at me. He doesn't speak. "It's true isn't it! You don't want to talk to me anymore!" I yell. Tears come to my eyes. I run away. I run to the spot where Ban is.

"Think of a memory that you share with the dead and Necropolis is supposed to come up." Ban explains. I think about my family.

"Come on Tsuki!" My sister Rin called out.

"C-coming!" I smiled. We were going stargazing. We finally reached the place and my father caught up with us. We all sat down in the middle of the hill and stargazers.

"That one looks like a horsie!" Rin said. We made shapes in the stars. Soon we fell asleep. Then everything went to hell. A tear slips down my face. I quickly wipe it away.

"Haha! Ban, that is so not your style!" Diane's laugh comes from behind us. I look at the ground. What? It's covered in pink roses.

"What the hell is this?" He asks.

"Elizabeth come here! Look at all these flowers!" Diane laughs. All of the petals go flying into the air. They create a whirlwind. What's going on? I can't see!

When I open my eyes, I'm in a place with green crystals. This must be the Necropolis.

"Do you think it was my wish to meet my mother that opened the way?" Elizabeth asks.

"Maybe it was my powerful longing for all the scraps I missed in my long and colorful life." Hawk says.

"My mind was totally blank." Meliodas says.

"Mine too!" Diane laughs. Ban and I stay silent. Ban takes off running.

"Ban!" I yell.

"Hold it!" A voice says and King flies forwards.

"King?" Meliodas asks.

"But how did he get here?" Elizabeth asks.

"What the hell is going on?" Hawk asks.

"What do we do captain?" Diane asks.

"Run after him I guess." Meliodas says.

"Already on it." I say and dash after them. I almost start running on all fours. When I finally catch up, I see King and a petrified Ban. King floats away slowly. I stop and watch him. Ban...Ban is fine. Ban will be fine. He always is.

"No words of repentance even at the end, huh?" King says aloud. He hasn't noticed me. "That's so you." He takes his spear out. "Then suffer. All alone. For all eternity, no redemption or peace. Unable to move a muscle or to die. That's fitting, since you took everything from Elaine. You've earned your place here." He says and starts to fly away. Elaine? What happened to her? She's still alive and well in the forest right? I knew Elaine. I remember when I first met her. My hair was long. I stayed there for around a month. We became really close friends. She was the one that gave me the idea to cut my hair. Elaine is not dead. I grit my teeth. She can't be. Suddenly, I see Elaine appear next to Ban. If she's in a place like this...then she must be dead. My eyes water. I was actually planning on going back to see her soon after I found the other Deadly Sins, like I promised. But, now, I can't do that. Why? I fall to my knees, watching as she kisses Ban and he becomes unpetrified. "What? The petrification was broken?" King yells.