nineteen ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Start from the beginning

"lou, come on," calum encouraged as he lugged his own luggage down the steps, where ashton was quick to grab the bag from his kiwi boy and stroll it along himself.

that reminded louis; where the hell was harry?

he called out, " 'arry?"

two seconds later, a pretty harry showed up and asked, "you called, love?"

louis didn't melt at the pet name. no way. pfft. you must be tripping.

"um, yeah," louis stammered, "can yo-"

but the bag was already in harry's grasp, and so was louis' other hand. now, louis couldn't hide the fact that he was flushed from head to toe.

"let's go, buttercup."

louis just nodded, mumbling a little, "uh-huh," as harry tugged him along.

(dat sounded dirty)

the whole gang loaded up into the van, and louis was kind of bummed to see who their chaperone of the trip was... liam.

to avoid what happened less than a week ago, louis guessed that he will have to up his game this week.

louis' thoughts quickly disappeared when harry's rather large hand was softly placed on top of lou's tan thigh.

louis glanced up to look at harry, and blushed deeply when he saw that harry had already been looking at him. harry smirked, and quickly placed a kiss on his baby's nose.

"we'll have to go by the grocery store before we make it to the house," liam said, "you guys can pick out some snacks and stuff, i'll worry about the actual meals."

the whole lot nodded, and when liam pulled into the parking area, everyone filed out like ants.

"okay, meet me at checkout station 3 in about 20 minutes, alright?" liam asked as he scanned over his grocery list.

"alright," zayn said, "bye leeyum."

harry went straight to the chip isle, ashton went looking for vegemite, calum went to the candy section, and louis went down the debbie cake isle.

(if u don't know what a debbie cake is i have to disown you)

louis got different boxes of sweets that he and his friends would share, and he even got himself a box to hide for himself.

"hiya, lou," niall said, "i got you some banana chips."

louis smiled fondly at his best friend, and said, "thanks."

"niall, niall! holy shit i thought i lost you," zayn huffed, "don't just wander off like that."

"i was one isle over," niall huffed.

zayn scoffed, "and someone could still snatch you up and take you away forever."

niall rolled his eyes, but let zayn pull him into a little hug anyways. who knew that zayn was such a softie?