{Reader x Shinah} I don't care if you're a monster (LEMON)

I walk down the long underground passage ways to get to where Shinah was. Since this was the only place i could see him now thanks to all the villages being afraid of him. I don't see why...just because he's different....Well so am. I know how he feels, the feelings he so desperately tries to hide.

*CRASH!

The loud crash stopped me in my thoughts, i ran to where the noise came from to find Shinah lying on the ground with his mask off, a big smile on his face as Ao climbed on him. I stopped and stared at the eyes that were meant to make him a monster....The villagers are just stupid he's no monster. I felt a blush creep onto my face as Shinah looked at me with those eyes.

'F-F/N...'

I watch as Shinah went to put his mask back on, in instinctively move to stop him. Before I knew it i had my hand on his wrist stopping him from covering his mesmerising golden eyes.

'No...Don't hide your face...' >///<

'F/N...You can't see me like this...I'm a monster as you can see, i must be scaring-

'YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER!'

I smacked my hands over my mouth at my sudden outburst. I knew it was true i just didn't expect to tell him like that...Oh well too late. I look down at him as a small smile appears on his face that turns to a blush. He stands up and looks down at me, since he was taller than me.

'F/N...'

I freeze my eyes widening in shock as i felt something warm and wet touch my lips. Shinah kissed me. After a few seconds i started absorbing into the kiss. Then he stopped to try to cover his insane blush with his hand. I too felt my face burn; i must've looked like a tomato. Shinah turns his head and says quietly,

'Are you sure I'm a monster...'

I put my hand on his cheek and turned his face to mine so i could once again stare into his eyes. I smiled at him and said,

'You're not a monster, your mine'

His face changed from embarrassment to a very mischievous grin. Oh gosh i never knew he had this split personality.

'Very well F/N, You don't know how long i have been waiting for those words so please bear with me'

He took hold of me and carried me princess style to his so called bed. He layed me down and climbed on top of me. He started kissing the crook of my neck making it all the way down to my collar bone. He started nibbling in random places and soon he found my sweet spots. I moaned quietly.

'Shinah...'

I looked up at him, placing my hand on his cheek, and kissed his lips again. He pushed his wet tongue into my mouth and started to explore every inch of it and more. It was amazing. Soon he took both his and my top off, struggling with the clip of my bra. I laughed slightly at him.

'Here let the master do it'

I unclipped it almost instantly, my bra falling to the floor. My upper half of my body was completely naked. He stared at me and soon pushed me back against his bed. All of a sudden he started sucking on my right breast and playing around with my left. I let out a loud moan of pleasure.

'Nnnnn-

'You like F/N?'

'I-I...do...' >///<

'Good'

He gave the same treatment to my left breast while playing with my right. Soon enough he was pulling off his trousers, while i was tugging at my skirt.

We swapped places and i was on top of him. I could feel the already large bulge under me so i started to grind on it. He let out very cute moans so i totally couldn't help teasing him, so i stopped grinding as soon as he was about to cum.

'F/N...you naughty girl you best get ready for your punishment'

He pulled off his boxers and flipped us around so he was on top of me again. Then he started tugging at my lacy knickers and soon yanked them off too. I was now completely nude, but it was ok since i was with Shinah...My one and only.

'F/N...are you sure your ready?'

He said this while positioning himself in front of me. This was my first time, and it was with him. So of course it was alright.

'I'm ready'

'I'm going in'

I braced myself for the pain; it was more than i thought it was almost unbearable. I felt tears fall down my face as he started pushing his penis inside me; it wasn't even all the way in. I grabbed his shoulders scratching his back as he pushed more.

'F/N i should stop, you're hurting-

'NO DON'T CARRY ON'

'F/N...'

'PLEASE!'

He thrusted once more, i let out a terrifying scream; i was so surprised it even came from my mouth. But that didn't matter anymore he was all the way inside me and it started feeling good so i moved with him.

'Are you ok F/N?' *Breathing heavily

'Y-yh...More...Faster...'

'Hai'

He started slamming into me like there was no tomorrow, i was barely able to keep up with him. He thrusted again when he shouted,

'I'm about to cum!'

Then i felt a sticky substance flow inside of me, it was weird. But it was good, no it was amazing. He thrusted into me a few more times riding his orgasm out. Soon he stopped and we both fell flat onto his bed.

'I-I love you F/N..'

'I Love you too Shinah'

I turned around to face him and pecked him on the nose, before falling asleep with his arms wrapped around me. Like i cared the villagers could come down at any moment. This was my moment, so fuck the villagers.

Shinah's my monster, no one else's.

A/N: There we go, this was requested so i hoped you enjoyed it!

Yh i know i haven't uploaded in a while but that's because i have been pretty busy...watching anime.... I WANNA GET THROUGH FULLMETAL ALCHEMEST, IF ONLY MY TABLET STOPPED DYING!!

....Not that i stopped writing because of that only...there's school too... *sweat drops....

^^xD