{Hak x Shinah} too cute [Yaoi]

It was night time, everyone other than Hak and Shinah was sharing a tent near the fire. It was there turn to keep a watch out for anything that could be dangerous.

Both Hak and Shinah sat there quietly watching under the moon. Hak suddenly broke the silence,

'Hey Shinah lets go for a walk it's kind of boring here'

Shinah looked at Hak through his mask and slowly nodded, a small blushed creeped onto his face, but you couldn't see it under his mask. Shinah put Ao down where he was sitting and walked into the woods next to hak. They were getting further and further away from the rest of the group.

Suddenly Hak stops and turns to Shinah, he had a big grin on his face and his eyes, they were full of lust, maybe even more. He pushed Shinah against the tree and whispered into his ear,

'Are you ready?'

Shinah's POV

I was walking next to hak.....I'm so happy i get to be with him all alone. All of a sudden Hak stops to turn to me, i stand there in confusion when out of nowhere he pushes me against a tree. My face went a crimson red, luckily he couldn't see it because of my mask.

'Are you ready?'

I froze, am i ready? Ready for what? All of a sudden he took off my mask and i forgot to close my eyes. He saw both my eyes and my now bright red face. He smiled at me and i blushed harder. Suddenly i felt something wet, but warm press against my lips. I can't believe it Hak was kissing me.

3rd POV

Hak dropped the mask that was in his hand and cupped Shinah's face in his hands. Slowly they started exploring downwards and Shinah's blush was intensifying.

Shinah's POV

Hak licked the bottom of my lip's asking for permission to enter my mouth. I gave him permission, of course i did, and I know this was all new to me but I was with Hak. And i love Hak. His wet tongue explored every inch of my mouth leaving it numb. It was amazing.

His hands started exploring my body and suddenly he ripped all my clothes off of me. I was standing there in only my boxers. He smiled at me as i started to blush even more, i didn't know it was possible for someone to make me feel this way.

He started kissing my neck making his way down to my stomach, licking and sucking. He was leaving bright red marks all over my body as if to say i was his. My hands started to shake and u quickly put one on Hak's back and started to play with his hair with the other. He grinned at me.

'Is this fun?'

'Y-YH...' *BLUSHES!!

Hak made his way down to my boxers and pulled them straight off me. He stared at me in amazement. I looked down and froze; it wasn't always that big...

'Wow....'

I look up at Hak and saw the same lust in his eyes like he had in the begging. He bent down and took hold of the base of my penis. I put both my hands on his shoulders and started to moan as he nibbled the top of it.

'N...Nnnnnn H-hak....'

'You liking this...S-h-i-n-a-h'

The way he said my name made me blush even more. My eyes widened in surprise hak had my penis in his mouth and was sucking on it hard. It was weird....but it felt good no it felt amazing. I let out loud moans as he grazed his teeth against it up and down. Suddenly i realised in his mouth and it went over his face as well. He took my penis out of his mouth and licked his lips. I looked away in embarrassment.

Hak's POV

I watch him turn his head in embarrassment i laugh a little at his cuteness. I stand up and take all of my clothes off including my boxers, this get's his attention he turns back to look at me. I he freezes and says,

'B-Big....'

I stare at him....then laugh. 'Hah, why thank you I'm a very proud of it'

He looked at me and smiled, it was so innocent. My face went a light pink; i covered my face with my arm and say,

'Dammit you are really too cute'

I take his shoulders and turn him around so he has his hands against the tree. I then thrust my erected penis inside his arse, thrusting it in and out, he moaned loudly as did i. It felt good, I felt a tight knot in my stomach i said to him,

'Shinah...I'm cuming'

I held onto his sweaty shoulders and gripped them tightly as i realised into him. He made another cute sound. I laughed at him as i fell forward leaning my head on his shoulder.

Shinah's POV

Hak lent his head on my shoulder; i could feel his breath on my ear i blushed. He smiled at me and whispered.

'I love you Shinah'

I blushed and turned around to face him and planted a big sloppy kiss on his lips. My face was as red as a tomato, but i said to him.

'I-I Love you too HAK!'

*smiling 'You really are Too cute'

A/N: There yah go i hope yah liked your request, you can request anytime yah want, i know it was kinda short, well for me anyways but yh....just been busy....*cough with tags *cough....and other things... XD