Chapter 4

JJ Stepped Into Emily's apartment and Suddenly Felt Warn Out." I'm Gonna go straight To Bed." JJ Said. "Sure, Guest Room Is Down The Hall To Your Right " Emily Told Her. JJ Began Following Her Directions. " Hey JJ?" Emily Called After Her. JJ Turned Around. "Get Some Sleep" "I'll Try" Was All JJ Could Manage To Say. Before Getting Into Bed She Made Sure The Windows Were Locked. To Her Dismay She Fell Asleep AS Soon As Her Head Touched The Pillow. Emily Was Busy Getting Ready For Bed Also When She Received A Call From Hotch. "He Killed Someone" Hotch Said. "What?" Emily Asked. "He Killed An Employee At The Hotel And Stole His Uniform And Keys" "Oh My God This Is Getting Serious" Emily Said Shocked. "Don't Tell JJ Just Yet" Hotch Said. "Didn't Plan To " Emily Said And Hung Up. She Went Through Files Until She Fell Asleep.

They Were Talking About Him, He Knew It. The Bitch With The Black Hair. He Heard Her Outside Of Her Apartment Door. He Was Gonna Wait Until The Right Moment To Go In. He Was Gonna Have Fun Tonight. He Waited A Few Minutes Until He Knew They Were Both Asleep. He Used The Key He Had Made For Her House To Open The Door. He Knew That Would Come In Handy. He Walked Into Emily's Room First, Careful Not To Wake Her. He Pulled Out The Bottle Of Chloroform And A Dirty Rag He Found On The Floor Of His House. He Never Got Around To Doing The Laundry. He Quickly Put The Rag Over Her Mouth And Nose Making Sure She Inhaled all Of The Toxins Of The Chloroform. She Hopped Up Screaming And Fighting. It Took All OF His will Power To Keep From Cracking Her Neck. Eventually She Stopped Fighting, The Chloroform Had Kicked In. She Lay Limp In Her Bed. He Decided To Drug Her Once More To Make Sure. Next Stop JJs Room.

JJ Woke Up To The Feeling That Someone Was With Her. She Closed Her Eyes Again When she saw no One In Front Of Her. "JJ" He Whispered, She Screamed And Jumped Out Of Bed. She Ran To The Door But It Was Locked. She Screamed Even Louder. "remember Me Bitch?" He Asked. She Slowly Turned Around, He Wore A ski mask. Why Wasn't Emily Helping She Thought. "oh My God What Did You Do To her?" She Accidentally said Out loud. He Laughed Making Her jump. "come Here" Was All HE said. JJ Stood There, Feet Frozen To The Floor. "come Here" He Screamed this time pulling Out A Gun. She Slowly Walked Toward Him A Tear falling with every Step she Took. He Grabbed her By The Waist and Pulled Her Toward Him. The Warmth of Her body Felt Good To him, He Hadn't Felt That In was Trembling And Couldn't say A Word. He then kissed Her Lips Hard, Unloving. JJ Tried To step Back but He Pulled Her Hair and pulled Her closer The Kiss Deepened. She Tried To Resist But Stopped Cold When She Felt The gun Pushed Into Her Back. So she Closed Her eyes And took It. She Took His Tongue Going Inside Her Mouth. She Took The Sour Stench OF His Breath. She Even Took the Pain That Came From The HE Had on her hair. The kiss Lasted a long tome. she Couldn't breathe. She Tried To wait for him To finish But he Didn't. He just Got Greedier. His Tongue Lapping Like A Dog on A Hot Summer Day. She Kicked Him Between the Legs. As he Cried Out In Pain his Gun came Hard across Her face. She Fell to the ground Touching The Spot Where he had hit her. It Was Bleeding. "I couldn't Breathe" she cried. after the Pain between his legs went away he started laughing "i Took your Breath Away Eh?" She Started up At Him. She Couldn't Believe he was laughing. She Inched Toward The Window. " Where You Going" He Asked. She Stopped. He Grabbed her By The Hair And Threw Ger Onto the Bed. She Couldn't Believe This Was Happening. He Began Scrambling To Unbutton his Shirt. She Kicked Him Again And Ran Toward The Window. Before She Could Get The Window Unlocked he hit Her In The Head With The Gun And She Passed out .

His Plan Worked, but it Had Some Wrongs In it. Maybe he got A little Carried away. on His Way out He Had To Drug The Other Bitch again She was Beginning to wake up. He Tied JJ up and put her in the trunk of his old truck. If He was gonna Start over with Her he gonna Have To Train Her.