"Can you give me some advice how to confess to a girl?", - Sehun

"Are you talking about the girl you liked since before? The girl you always tell me?", - Luhan

"Yes, I really like her and I think I'm in love with her", - Sehun

"Then tell her you like her. Give her roses or chocolates but I know girls prefer gifts that has effort like..... why don't you try to bake her cookies?", Sehun was listening to his brother's advice. For Sehun, he would always ask Luhan for any kind of advice because Sehun know that Luhan's advice are always right for him.

"Yes I heard she likes cookies and since mom is here, why don't we bake cookies together?", Luhan, Sehun and their mom happily baked cookies together at the kitchen as a family bonding. It's already evening so after baking the cookies for Sehun's school classmate crush, his mom and Sehun already left.

"Thank you for the advices and for helping me to bake these cookies you're really the best", Sehun smiled while Luhan was hugging his mom. Luhan already closed his door and thankful that they didn't see Harriette at the closets so Luhan ran immediately to the closets for Harriette. He opened the closets and found Harriette asleep at the closed dark closet and Luhan just felt sad when Harriette woke up.

"I'm sorry", - Luhan

"No, it's okay it's your family I understand", - Harriete

"I'm really sorry, Harriette. I feel like I'm never going to be a perfect husband for you, I'm sorry", - Luhan

"Luhan, it's really okay. They are your family and I understand if you can't still tell them about our marriage and their are no perfect husband, no one is perfect and I'm very proud to have you", - Harriette

"I love you, Harriette and I'm very proud to have you as my wife too. By the way we baked cookies a while ago, let's eat", after a while the two ate cookies with chocolate milk together at the dining table. Since it's already evening and the two has still classes tomorrow, Luhan was at the dining table again to study his lessons again. Next day, like yesterday Luhan dropped Harriette to her school again but Harriette's secret to Luhan is that she's not attending school anymore. Harriette was about to leave when someone called her.

"Please don't be Chanyeol please please I don't have any excuses to tell him please", Harriette whispered so she looked back and thankful that it's not Chanyeol.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?", Harriette realized that the person who was calling her a while ago was Sehun one of Harriette's classmate.

"I just want to give this to you", Sehun was a little shy that he gave a box of cookies with a ribbon on it to Harriette.

"I baked it and since I always saw you eating cookies during break time I decided to bake some for you", Sehun said. At Luhan's university he's at the canteen eating with Xiumin.

"Hey, by the way do you know next week their will be a program here for architect students together with the best architects here in our country? It's like a meeting, orientation or whatever but at least we can have chance to meet some architects and learn something from them so let's go together", Xiumin said.  Both of them are excited because both of them are taking a college course of architect and excited that they're going to meet some of the best architects.

Both of them wants to be an architect someday one of the reasons they are really closed to each other since high school. It was already evening, Luhan and Harriette are just watching tv together when Harriette remembered that a classmate and a friend of her gave her cookies a while ago so she decided to share it with Luhan.

"Where do these cookies came from?", - Luhan

"My classmate gave it to me a while ago", Harriette took a bite of the cookie and she noticed something.

"The cookies taste like the cookies you and your mom baked yesterday with your brother", Luhan took a bite of the cookie and he felt something weird.

"Harriette, who gave these cookies to you?", - Luhan asked.

"A classmate of mine named Sehun", Luhan was surprised that his brother Sehun and Harriette are classmates and he realized that Sehun gave the cookies to Harriette which means the girl that Sehun likes that he always tell to him was Harriette. Harriette also don't know that Luhan and Sehun are brothers. Luhan was so surprised realizing that Sehun has a crush to Harriette but she's his wife already.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.