When I had caught enough breath I blinked my eyes to make the tears go. I looked up and noticed the feeling of hands holding me down were gone. I didn't have enough energy to lift myself but I knew I was alone.

"HELLO?!" I yelled as loud as I could. I didn't want to be alone. I was so scared. I turned my head slowly and saw the inside of the door in the pool room. I slowly managed to gather enough energy to sit up slowly. I looked around trying to take in my surroundings.

I looked down to see I was still in my bikini and laying in a deep red. I squeezed and got up as quickly as I could giving myself head rush. When my head had stopped spinning I looked back at where I was. There was so much blood. It was like a slasher movie. I was covered in it. That was when I remembered what had happened here. The strange man had come in and he had...he..attacked me.

I slowly reached my hands up to my neck and felt slowly there. I could feel a cut. It wasn't deep it felt scabbed over as if it were an old wound. I hadn't been there that long had I? I could feel I was covered in my own blood but decided not to pay attention to it.

I decided I needed to wash all of it off and limped over to the side of the pool. I could feel my hair was matted with blood and I remembered I must of had a cut at the back of my head too. I looked back over at the blood stained tiles and sure enough where my head had been was cracked and broken. I looked at my leg and realised when I was ripped backwards I must of twisted something. Sure enough it was swollen and very bruised.

I turned back to the pool trying to forget my wounds and focus on getting the blood off me. A scream ripped out of me. There floating face down in the pool was the man. The pool had turned red from his blood. I could make out jagged cuts around his neck and down his bare arms. Even though this demon had attacked me it was one of the most horrible sights I had ever seen. I began sobbing and moved backwards. I ended up slipping on my blood and landing hard on my back. I didn't move. I could see stars all over again.

The sobs tore out of me and the tears flooded hard. I heard a crashing and footsteps running towards me.

"CARMEN!" Damon! It was Damon! He would help me.

"Why didn't someone get that thing out of here!?" I think that was Cole's voice growling.

"Carmen!? My angel can you hear me?" Damon was right in front of me with tears running down his face. I couldn't say anything as the sobs were engulfing my voice. I felt careful hands go underneath me and gently lift me. No matter how gentle I still screamed out from the pain. I felt and heard Damon's intake of breath.

"You should of made that bastards death slower!" Screamed Cole. I began to bring my hands to my face and screamed seeing all the blood there. I was shaking and I couldn't stop it.

"I couldn't of I had to get him off her." He was whispering slowly. I heard the smash of something and realised Cole must of started breaking things.

"I think its time to go Cole." Tom seemed to be trying to reason with him. I heard another crash of the door and yelling as it shut.

"Carmen? You need to stay awake angel...Please..." I didn't even realise that my eyes were dropping and I couldn't stop them. I was engulfed into the dark.

Damon's POV.....

I was so glad I had decided to go back to see her and admit all I felt to her. But when I heard her screams all rational thought left my head and I was in the pool room in a flash. Seeing his twisted face ripping into her and stealing her soul made something snap inside me. In a second I had ripped his body off her and had him by the throat.