Chapter 50

×|Jason's P.O.V.|×

Growing Anger∆

I punched hard at the punching bag not focusing on anything else. It helped. Not focusing on anything else meant not thinking about anything else. It was just me and my anger and I felt so much better after a hard work out.

As I furiously punched at the bag, I could hear my name being called in the distance making me stop once the footsteps came closer. I grabbed a towel wiping my face from the sweat as I turned around seeing Khalil, Ryan and Za entering the gym; which was in my house. "What are you doing here?" I asked drinking some water.

"Well hello to you too man" Za said putting his hand on his heart as if he was upset.

"What are you doing tonight?" Khalil asked, suddenly Za burst our laughing "What?" Khalil asked sighing knwoing he was going to say something stupid. "he's asking you out on a date Jason" Knew it.

We ignored him "I don't know" I answered shrugging.

"Okay well we are going to the club tonight and-" "You seriously believe I want to go to the club?" I asked, looking at him like he was crazy for asking.

"You haven't come out with us in so damn long. We have to go, come on" Za added as Khalil nodded.

"Gabi can comeeee" he sang as Khalil wiggled his eyebrows nodding again.

"Are y'all stupid? Do you think I want her in that club?" I questioned, truly confused as to how stupid they could be.

"Oh my God nothing will happen! You literally have her on your arm 24/7 she'll be fine, just come on" I looked at Za and Khalil before looking at Ryan who remained quiet this whole time.

"Why is he being so quiet?" I asked making Ryan look over at me, he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and straight away I knew he was hiding something. He always did that when he was lying, annoyed or in this case, hiding something.

"Tell me what's going on" I said, my voice sounding angrier, I hated being lied to and being kept in the dark about something.

They all remained quiet, awkwardly looking around the room.

"Tell me!" I raised my voice making them all look at me. Za flinched "Shit man" he exxagerated only angering me even more.

"Alright alright" Khalil sighed.

"We somehow got Jeremy to come to the club, we thought if the two of you were in the same room, you can tell him what happened and he'll drop the charges against you" He replied with another sigh as he dropped his arms to his side.

"Are you fucking stupid?! I ain't explaining shit to that prick" I spat as I turned around and gripped on to the metal pole but stopping when hearing Za stifle his laughter making me look back "That rhymed" He chuckled. I literally couldn't fuck with him right now because i worried myself that I'd kill him.

"Shut the fuck up man" I heard Khalil whisper as I began pulling my body weight up and down by holding on to the metal pole.

"You don't have to, you just gotta clear it up, we ain't saying you gotta kiss and shit" Khalil continued.

"Tyres and" I paused as I pulled myself up "His boys can tlak to him" I finished as I breathed heavily in between words.

"About that..." I stopped again, dropping down and turning to look at Khalil who scratched the Back of his neck.

Ryan scoffed "Tyres and his boys have blamed all this shit on you, they are claiming they had no part in the attack in Hawaii. This is all on you Jason, they haven't mentioned our names, just you" Ryan answered.

Without even thinking, my hand bawled up in to a fist and I could feel my nails digging in to the palm of my hands as I grit my teeth. "We're going" I spat turning around before I sat down on a leather long seat, leaving back before I took the large weight and began pushing it up and down above me. My mind completely focused on my further growing anger, I couldn't believe Tyres ad done this. He was a fucking traitor and god did I fucking hate traitor's.