Part 5) Wake me up

What? I don't know what your talking about

What? I don't know what your talking about. This gif totally isn't a distraction. I'm totally not going to shank your heart out with a spork in this chapter. *Nervous laughter*

Anyway, I'm going to see @my-orange-juice today/and or/ tomorrow and I'm so happy I can't even.

Let's-a-go!!

SolSuns P.O.V.

"William," was the first word I heard from his lips. "Come in," his rough voice ordered.

"W-Where's Dan?" I asked, trying not to sob. I stood in the doorway of the motel room. Octavian stood directly in front of me and a sweet smile was on his lips.

He tisked and shook his head. "The deal was you had to talk to me in order to get him back." He gave a throaty laugh. "Are you going to come in voluntarily or am I going to have to drag you in?"

I slowly stepped forward. He won't hurt you if you listen, I thought over in my head. He doesn't own my anymore.

"I c-could have a w-wire on and you c-couldn't know. There could be c-cops around t-the corner waiting for m-me to gi-"

Octavian cut me off with another laugh. "You won't do that to someone you love," he dragged a finger under my chin and tilted my head up. "Wouldn't you, darling?"

I tried to shake my head out of his grasp. "I d-don't love you; I n-never did." His grip was too tight.

"Nonsense, you still do, I know you do," his lips curled into a sneer. "You just think you don't because of that Nico guy."

His hand was still at my chin. I wanted to move but I couldn't. This wasn't supposed to happen like this.

"W-we talked, that's what y-you wanted. Now give me Dan." I tried to sound assertive.

"Why don't you get him yourself? He's been asking for you." Octavian let go of my chin and slandered over to a door. When he opened it Dan walked out with a pout on his lips.

"There," Octavian the McAsshole slightly pushed Dan towards me. "Take these too." He tossed me Dans bag and an envelope. "See you later, Danny Boy."

"Bye, Mr Octogon." Dan said and grabbed my hand.

"It's Octavian," he said with a strangely sincere smile. He never smiled like that. It didn't suit his face. "You can leave now, Will," he smirked at me. "Make sure to read the letter, Darling."

I walked out as quick as I could with Dan gripping on my hand as tight as he was.

"Dan, are you okay?" I asked once we were on the road.

"Yes, Dada," he huffed. "But he gave me no macs ' n' cheese." Dan looked out the window with another tiny sigh. "I really want some macs 'n' cheese."

___

Here's your update.

Happy? Probably not, Hah!