Short story

Thistleclaw's afterlife:

Thistleclaw growled as he opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. He was in a dark forest, slimy black ground and trees with low-hanging branches and vines. The sun nor moon shone in this place, Thistleclaw smirked wickedly when he saw a tortoiseshell she cat emerge from the dark bushes.

"Thistleclaw" she rasped evilly. "Welcome back"

Thistleclaw grinned and nodded a greeting "Mapleshade" He meowed and stood up siddenly feeling an aching pain at the back of his neck. He gave a questioning look "My wound isn't healed?"

Mapleshade nodded silently.

"How is Crookedstar?"

Mapleshade growled angrily and lunged for Thistleclaw, pinning him on the ground. "That Starclan lover no longer trains here!!" she released her grip and plunged back into the forest, imediately dissapearing from Thistleclaw's sight.

"Mangy worm" he muttered.

A sound made Thistleclaw turn around and he came face to face with a cat who had a dark tabby pelt. "Tigerclaw" He greeted, stepped back a bit. The big tom now stood about an inch taller than Thistleclaw.

"Time for some more training?" Tigerclaw questioned in a low growl. His former mentor nodded.

Thistleclaw grinned.