Foreword - GRACE

"Happy birthday Grace!" My sister Willow exclaimed and pulled me in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Willow" I suppressed a forced smile.

I have always seen birthdays as a way to congratulate me for surviving the past year. Especially when you have a terrible past which you want to eagerly forget. A past with the most dramatic high schoolers who treat and judge each other based on what they have and what they don't.

"Time to open your birthday gifts Grace!" My mom told me after they sang for me the happy birthday song and we cut the cake.

"Yeah, sure mom" I forced another fake smile and started to open my birthday gifts.

The first gift I opened was my sister's gift which was a diary with pink glittery hard cover. Then came a bunch of unneeded gifts from all other people and a designer silver watch from my parents.

From that day, I thought of emptying all of my negative thoughts and past in the form of writing in my diary. My past comprises of betrayals, heart breaks, girls bitching and other horrible high school experiences which in deed changed my life totally.

But not until I lost my diary 2 months later. The diary that contained all of my secret feelings. It is all done now. Everything is exposed. I can't stop anything. The only thing I can do is to search for my diary in the hope to find it soon.