14 - Training

•Third Person's POV•

The a loud thud was heard in the small hotel room. A dripping wet Akarina rose from the ground,  intensively glarih at the smirking woman in front of her.

"WHAT THE HELL GRANDMA?"

A bucket hit her square on the face, while a fuming Tsunade was being held back by her assistant. 

"Call. Me. That. One. More. Time.  I.  Will.  F—"

"Okay Lady Tsunade I think you've made your point, no need to use such language in the presence of a 5 year-old. Akarina please go get ready.  You have a big day ahead of you and it's essential that you're ready early."

The redhead looked out the window with sleepy eyes. They were soon replaced with round and wrath filled hues of blue. 

"THE SUN ISN'T EVEN OUT YET!"

"No sh—"

"LADY TSUNADE! If I you may refrain from using such language in front of the child!"

She grumbled curses to herself and walked away from her two apprentices.

Shizune sighed and pushed Akarina towards the bathroom.

•••Time Skip•••

√Akarina's POV√

We arrived at a clearing in the middle of the forest. Even after the freezing bucket of water, a cold shower and breakfast, I was still half-asleep. I looked around and noticed there were huge trees all around us.  Like,  it's a forest—I know —but why are the trees so tall? Or maybe I'm just short... Nah! I was taller than Naruto by a whole centimeter!

"Okay Akarina, your training begins right now."

I leaped in the air with joy, cheering and shouting.

"YEAH! I'M GONNA KICK BUTT WITH YOUR AWESOME MOVES!"

"Oh we're not doing that yet."

I abruptly stopped and looked at her disbelieving.

"What? What do you mean we're not doing this yet!? What are we supposed to do!? THER IS NOT—"

I felt a throbbing pain on my head. My hands instant flew to my head as I glared at the sannin. Tsunade gave a shady smirk and continued talking.

"Now that you're quiet, I can explain to you what we're gonna do."

I still slightly frowned but nodded as a sign that I was listening.

"Today you're gonna climb trees."

I looked at her as if she had grown horns and 3 eyes. Se sighed with exasperation and shook her head.

"Okay, you trained with the prodigy, Itachi Uchiha right?"

"Right! I trained with him for a whole year and I still have the weights he made me use."

"Okay. Your training with him pure physical workout right?"

"Yup."

"Okay, my training will not only include physical training but I'll also teach you how to use your chakra."

"Yeah, chakra! I love chakra! Chakra is good!"

"You have no idea what chakra is do you?"

"Not a clue."

"Okay, I guess I expected that. Shizune can you please explain?"

"Of course Lady Tsunade. Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking up trees, exhaling fire or creating illusions. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts."

"Oh! So I'm gonna use this 'chakra' to help me climb up trees."

Lady Tsunade nodded and continued.

"Basically, so look at what I do and try it."

She made a handsign and started walking towards a random tree. 
'Well that's one crazy grandma, she's gonna crash with the tree!'

To my amazement, and disappointment, she started climbing up the tree until she reached a branch and stood upside down on it. My eyes had stars in them while I stood under the branch she was on.

"WOW! THAT WAS SOO COOL! I NEVER THOUGHT GRANDMAS WERE THIS COOL!"

Tsunade's smile instantly vanished into a glare.

"LISTEN YOU BRAT! IF YOU DONT STOP CALLING ME THAT, I WILL GIVE YOU TO THE FIRST STRANGER THAT CROSSES MY PATH! NOW DO WHAT I DID!"

I moved from under the branch, slightly scared of her, and chose a tree I liked. I made a hand sign and walked towards the tree. I put the first foot and then the other and then...

A/N

GUYYYS!!!
IM SSOSOSOSO SORRY!!!
I've been MIA for so damn long 😭😭
I just started college and I was drowning in assignments and uuughh!!!
From now on I'll try my hardest to update at least every 2 weeks

I also want to wish Naruto and Akarina a very belated happy birthday
I was planning to update then but life and school and you know
Expect a special chapter soon

I'm so thankful for you guys who waited and I thank you for your patience.

✌✌ peace out ✌✌