Revisit (Chapter 12)

Hey y'all, we are so amazed that 537 people want to read our book! WOW! Also remeber that Libby is a fashionista and that's literaly her life. So, here is another P.O.V. from Libby! Enjoy XOXOXO -@2dayiFeelLikeWriting

Libby's P.O.V.

I walked out the door of Ben's house, feeling slightly relieved, but also greatly upset. I was glad that I now knew someone could take me to Vanessa, but I was still bawling. I wasn't sure whether I was crying for Vanessa, for Ben, for Belle, or for me...

~

As I awoke the morning of my sister's appointment I had a strong feeling that something great was going to happen today. I got up and got ready, putting on an outfit to impress Ben that wouldn't be over the top...

I decided on...

I know it sounds crazy that I'm obsessing over a small thing like fashion but overall after all that I've been through this past year, I feel like it's the only thing that I can control

So as I put on my FABULOUS outfit , I was proud of myself. Don't ask why. I just was, and I didn't want to ruin that feeling. All of a sudden I heard this loud honk and realized that it was time to go support my sister.

When I got outside it seemed that Ben looked a little off, but I pushed the thought aside and got in the car.

"HHEEYY," he slurred.

"Hi," I responded tensely.

I knew that he was drunk and I knew deep down that I should get out of the car and go with someone else but I also couldn't stop thinking that he was vulnerable. The instinct that made me kiss Ben that first time had kicked in again and now it was more powerful, stronger, and harder to ignore.

I got out of the car, walked to the driver's side, opened the door, and sat in Ben's lap with one foot on either side of him.

"Kiss me," I say.

I found his face, and his mouth was already waiting like a question. So I kissed him.

I'm not gonna make it out to be something that it wasn't:

It was perfect—Ben's soft lips against the bite of the liquor and sugary Coke still on his tongues. And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough.

He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

Ben pushed me off of him for a second and did the unthinkable.

He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered.

When I still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple.

"Or now."

He traced the line of my cheekbone.

"Or now."

His lips were against mine.

"Or—"

But I had already reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth.

His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his.

I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.

In the front seat Ben leaned his chair all the way back and made it so that his chair was a bed all while we were still kissing.

I feel him—all of him—pressed against me, and he feels wonderful.

His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer, closer, closer.

After I'm sure I've made up for all my former years of kiss-less-ness, I say,

"I think if we don't stop kissing, the world is going to explode."

"Seems like it," he whispers.

As we look into each other's eyes at that moment, I knew that we were meant for each other and that this was perfect.

Holding his gaze, I lean in. My lips brush his. So gently it's barely a touch. But it's everything. I feel it down to my toes.

Ben sucks in a sharp breath, his body going tight.

So I do it again. Stronger. More sure. Clinging just a bit to his lower lip.

And then he groans. His fingers thread into my hair, clutching tight as he tilts his head and kisses me back. It isn't hard or frantic. It's a warm, melting exploration, as if we've fallen into the middle of a kiss, tongues sliding, lips melding and parting in a slow rhythm.

And I ignite, burning brighter than the sun. Sensation, want, need, surge through me on a moan that's lost in his mouth. Ben shivers.

His fingertips run along my neck, my cheek, and back down again, as his lips nuzzle and suck on mine.

Going deeper, having more of me every time. And every time my heart clenches just a bit harder within my chest.

Dizziness swamps me. There is no up or down, just Ben. Ben's mouth. His taste and his heat.

I want to sink into him, drown in his touch. He holds me tighter. Grounding me.

At that moment I caught sight of the clock.

3:00

Oh, no... I'm late. It takes an hour to get to the hospital and Vanessa's appointment starts at 3:30.

I pry Ben off of me jump out of the car and into the passenger's seat in record time.

"Let's go Ben! We are going to be late," I yell at him as he puts the car into ignition and starts driving.

I finally look into the mirror and scream. I looked like I just saw a ghost. So I got out my makeup and tried to fix my face.

Ben sped out of my driveway and onto the road  and started speeding toward the hospital. About halfway there we were coming to a street light that was yellow.

The street light turned red before we had approached the stop line on the pavement. But to get to the hospital faster Ben sped through it.

In the middle of going through the intersection a car from the opposite side of the street saw his green light but didn't see us. Next thing you know I heard Ben scream and saw a light coming close,
Closer,
Until...

~

Hey y'all! I know this chapter is intense and we hope you enjoy it. If you didn't understand the ending it is a car crashing into Ben's car and Libby passes out. Thank you for all of your support and kindness towards me and my friends as we have our lows and highs in our process of entering our writing world. We love you all! Keep reading, commenting, and voting!

XOXOXOX- 2dayiFeelLikeWriting