Unbelievable (Chap. 3)

Hey y'all! This is what I picture Libby to look like and I see her as one of those girls who adores fashion more than life! Hope you guys are enjoying so far. However haven't you been wondering what Libby was thinking when she kissed Ben or when she looked up from the ground? So that is why I am mixing it up a bit an doing the whole story over again in Libby's point of view. And who know's, maybe if we get enough reads or more votes/comments we might even do Ben's point of view too! Keep reading, writing, sharing, voting, and commenting!

-2dayiFeelLikeWriting

***********************************************************************************

Libby's P.O.V.

I was on my laptop searching through Ben's Instagram and yes that may sound weird but let me explain.

When me and Belle were at the end of Junior year(we are seniors now) I had a secret crush on Ben. I had finally got the nerve to tell Belle, my best friend, about it (so you can see that it meant a lot to me). I entered the lunch room, cursing at myself because I had forgotten to go to the girl's bathroom and do an outfit check, I saw Belle sitting at our regular table surrounded by a bunch of girls, as usual. So far the day had been great because in science I had gotten an 98% on a test I had thought I had flunked and I was happy to share with someone the secret that I had kept for years. When I arrived at the lunch table Belle turned to me and said with me at the exact same time," I have something to tell you!" So I let her go first, and that is when she broke the news to me that Ben and her were dating. I pretended to be happy for her and when she asked what I was going to tell her I had told her that I had forgotten.

So until now I consider myself a great friend.

Anyway, I was on my laptop searching through Ben's Instagram when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up to go answer it because I thought it was Belle coming to tell me all about her and Ben's date.

I hadn't thought of putting on my robe because I expected to see Belle, so I was pretty much wearing those cute underwear "shorts" and a sports bra. Big mistake #1 because when I opened the door there was Ben.

He stood there in awe as I wondered what he was thinking and what I could possibly say to make this less awkward.

So I said the only thing that came to mind," What are you looking at?"

Big mistake #2 because he just looked straight into my eyes as if he could see into my soul and made me melt even more.

Now I know he wasn't going to straight out say that he was in love with me and even if he did I wouldn't do that to Belle, but a girl can dream, can't she.

" Nice outfit," he said with his deep, husky voice.

" I am going to go change but you can come in and sit if you'd like," I told him.

So I went upstairs and out on my favorite outfit.

When I came down I saw Ben sitting on the couch watching TV with a paper in his hand that I hadn't seen before

By the time I reached the bottom of the stairs he had turned off the TV and had gotten up and walked to the edge of the stairs.

" Mrs. Clark wanted me to give you your homework from yesterday because you weren't there and don't ask why she gave it to me because I don't know either," he said lost in thought, as if he were wondering about this right now.

"OK, thanks... and thanks for coming," I replied as he opened the door for me to walk out with him.

As we walked out I tripped over a rock that was sticking out of the ground and fell on top of Ben who held me and then picked me up.

As he was trying to pat the dirt off of my FAVORITE OUTFIT his arms got around me and pulled me close and as I turned I saw his face inches from mine and his mouth and lips and eyes all inches from mine.

'The moment had finally come,' I thought to myself. He leaned in and I prepared myself.

His warm lips touched mine and the first kiss he gave me melt into his arms in which he held me.

As if under a spell, his gaze was drawn to my lips, parted and full, and the sound of my shallow breathing filled him with a fierce longing. "Oh, Libby," he whispered, no power over the pull he was suddenly feeling. In slow motion, he bent toward me, closing his eyes to caress my mouth with his own. A weak gasp escaped me as I stiffened, but he couldn't relent. The taste of his lips was far more than I bargained for, and he drew me close with a raspy groan. With a fierce hold, he cupped the back of my neck and kissed me deeply, gently, possessive in his touch. His fingers twined in my hair, desperate to explore.

     And then all at once, beyond his comprehension, my body melded to his with an answering groan, and he was shocked when my mouth rivaled his with equal demand. Desire licked through him, searing his body and then his conscience. With a heated shudder, he gripped my arms and pushed me back, his breathing ragged as he held me at bay. I knew I should stop but this was my first kiss with the boy I truly liked and it was going so well.

Then all at once it was over because Ben jumped and I fell to floor with a thud.

I looked up and saw why Ben had stopped our perfect kiss so suddenly. There was Belle, in her car, staring at us with an ugly expression on his face. A wave of dread washed over me as I realized what I had just done.

"Belle, I can explain!" Ben replied before Belle could say anything.

"How could you Ben! I trusted you! I loved you!" Belle yelled, "I would've been angry if you had just cheated on me, but with my best friend? Are you kidding?!"

I felt like an idiot sitting there on the ground regretting everything I just did.

"Belle we are really sorry!" I cried, my voice full of regret.

"Libby, I'll deal with you later!" Belle screamed at me with a harsh tone.

"Belle. I'm so sorry...," Ben said with sympathy.

"Sure. Whatever," Belle managed before bursting into tears.

He tried to hold her, to comfort her. She pulled away with a disgusted look on her face.

"Leave me alone!," Belle shouted, "just leave me alone..."

And then she left and there was nothing me and Ben could say to make anything better.

Ben left right after she did and I went to my room to sob and finish my homework, the homework that caused this whole problem. Thanks a lot Mrs. Clark!

******

Thank you guys so much for being amazing! Keep being amazing! And keep reading!

-2dayiFeelLikeWriting