Prologue

Two boys were seen playing in a beautiful garden. The two were identical, the only thing separating them were their eyes. While one had blue eyes, the other had green. "You can't catch me Ellie-nii!" came the voice of the blue eyed male. the other boy, Ellie-nii, smirked at his brother as he cached up to him.

"I got ya, Little B!" Ellie-nii yelled as he hugged his brother. Little B giggled at him as he sent him a big smile. "Elliot! Boris!" A male yelled. Said male had dark blue hair and green eyes. The two lit up as they ran to him to give him a big hug

A loud chuckle broke them from their hug. The two kids turned around, only to be faced with a long blond haired woman with blue eyes holding a big chocolate cake. Their eyes glimmered as they ran to help the woman on bringing the cake. Placing it on the table, the twins smiled as they said to their parents "thanks mom and dad!"

Their parents smiled at them for this. The family of four happily enjoyed themselves, until a bullet went through the woman's head. "Mom!" they screamed as their father pushed them underneath the table. A man with long dirty blonde hair and greenish blue eyes appeared from the shadows as he sent the older man a smile.

"Hello Blood" he said with a dark smile. Blood, the twins father, growled at him as he then said "what do you want, assassin?" A smile appeared on the man's face "well, I have come to kill you and claim what was mine." A war axe magically appeared and held the assassin by his throat.

The assassin chuckled at the axe, "Your late," the man said. Behind him stood a man with long blood red hair and black eyes. "...Long" Blood muttered as he stared in shock at his own butler. Long looked at Blood, and guilt and regret filled his eyes "I'm sorry, Master. I was unable to save Mistress Alice."

A maniac laugh escaped the man "AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR PRECIOUSE MASTER!" The man then exploded in a dark mist as he reappeared in front of Blood. The two could only stare in shock as the man stabbed Blood.

"Master!-" Long yelled, but he was cut off by a shock wave. The assassin watched as Long fell, he wasn't dead, just unconscious. The man went to the table where the twins were. He lifted the table cloth to see the blue eyed boy, Boris, stare at him with fear in his eyes.

He smiled at him, a smile that held malice. "Hello again, Error~" he said in a dark voice. "You have been a bad boy, you left you dear brother behind~" He said as Boris moved back. The man looked at him with a fake hurt expression as he said "No!~ Don't back away from me, Error."

He then looked at the male beside Boris and growled. "You have another brother! This can't happen!" he yelled as he flipped the table. Boris stared as his eyes grew wider. "Only I can be your brother! No one else!" he yelled as he grabbed Elliot.

"No! Don't hurt him!" Boris pleaded as he stood up to try and reach his twin. The man who claimed to be Boris' brother growled at Elliot. "Error's attached to you!" he yelled, anger making his voice even louder. But then he stopped and think.

His little brother wouldn't be the same if he killed the male. Boris fell as tears filled his eyes. "Please..." he started. "Please, Big Brother Jet, please don't kill him..." he pleaded, fat tears falling down from his blue eyes. Jet looked at him as he let the boy down.

"Alright, but I will change him" he said. Dark shadows engulfed the young boy as he turned to she. Boris stared with wide eyes. "Young master..." a voice muttered out. Jet turned to the voice and saw Long using his war axe to stand.

"That should have kept you knocked out for at least 3 hours! How are you awake!?" Jet yelled in shock. Long smiled a dark smile at him. "Because..." he trailed of as he stood straighter.

"I..." he raised his axe and Jet readied his now black hands. Long smiled and disappeared before Jet's very eyes. Boris francitcly searched for his only hope of escape. Jet turned to Boris, guard still up, and he gave him a smile.

He stepped closer to the young boy, only to stop as he coughed out blood. "Can..." Jet heard Long whisper to him. Jet coughed out more blood as Long pulled out his war axe from the man's back. "Young master, please close your eyes" the man said as Boris closed his eyes.

Boris could only hear the screams of the bloody man the moment after. He felt a hand touch him as he opened his eyes. He was faced with Long's bloody face that held so much emetions that Boris could not pinpoint.

Long smiled a small smile at him as he held out a hand. "Let's go, young master"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

We re-wrote this. So, what do you guys think?

That's the end. Bye!