The Attic

*leaves Wattpad for a week and comes back to 354 notifications* whyyyyyyyy XD I literally spent an hour going through all of them but I made it back alive *-* that's what matters

Also I started KARATE!!! So I can finally pursue my dreams of being Damian Wayne *-* lol jk but still it's pretty fun ^•^

*realizes no one probably cares* Welp let's get on to what you really came here for

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Damian wandered the silent hallways of the manor, his light steps echoing of the thin walls.

He had to get away from his whirl storm of a family. They had been 'protecting him from impeding doom and caustic death' as Grayson put it. They where running around, arguing with each other over where Deathstroke could be hiding. He wasn't allowed to go on patrol and he tried to protest but they were dead set on 'keeping him safe from the red and gold freak outside the safety of the manor'. He couldn't even go to the bathroom with out them standing outside the door, monitoring him!!!

He almost wanted to climb out of a window and watch them run around like headless chickens trying to find him, almost. He would surely get punished severely, he was far from being that stupid like Drake.

His deep thoughts were cut off as he noticed the lights getting dimmer and the air seemed thicker with dust. The walls had a more vintage feel, with dark smooth wood and floral wallpaper; even the floors had gone darker. He assumed he had gotten lost and was at an older part of the manor.

He decided to turn back and go retake his steps to see if it would least get him to his room but was stopped. He saw something shining in the low light, he moved froward, reluctantly and cautious. It was rusty but silver could still be seen as it shined brightly in his eyes making him turn away and his hiss.

His eyes narrowed and he reached out to touch the object, it had lines and dips. He was shocked to realize it was a doorknob of small structure, jutting into the wall so only a small dent could be seen. It seemed as if someone was in a hurry to hide the 'opening', wallpaper was stuck over the door crookedly.

Damian's curiosity was building with ever find he made. He lightly pushed the doorknob and jumped at least 10 feet in the air when it made a sharp clicking sound and thrust forward, ripping the wallpaper that was biding it.

His eyes sparkled with excitement as he bit his lip and slowly turned the knob, the hinges crying out with a high creak. He was met with humidity and dust. The inside was illuminated by the hallways light and spiderwebs weaved in the corners.

Damian gasped quietly, he almost jumped up and down from fascination but took control of his self and regained his emotionless mask, he was an Al Ghul after all. It seemed the door was an opining to a room which held a massive staircase with beautifully carved wooden handrails. It seemed to on forever.

Damian walked up the stairs, swallowing nervously as the steps creaked warningly from not having been used in years.

He slowly reached the top of the massive staircase to see a small platform with a ceiling going narrower  and tighter until it came to a point. It was an attic. It had a dusty couch in one and a pile of mangas (Japanese comic books) and DS games.

He plopped (flashbacks to immaturity) onto the couch, dust flew in all directions. He was abou to look at the pile in the corner when he heard the creak of the door opening wider.

Damian tensed, could it be another assassin?!? There were steps speed climbing up the stair and the sound of breathing gat closer and closer until...

Jason was came to view looking around the room widly until he saw the shivering mass that was Damian. Jason lurched forward unexpectedly, scaring Damian, and hugged him hard.

"Jason?!? How did you f-" Damian started looking down at Jason hugging his torso.

"Don't ever do that again."

"Wha-"

"Please. Never leave..... again"

Damian's eyes widened as he started to get Todd's unusual behavior, "Jason.... I-"

"You almost left me once... Can't happen again.... I was alone..... And lost.... Again..... Not again....Please..."

Jason's words could barely be heard through Damian red shirt and his shoulders started to shake and Damian felt tears wetting through his shirt.

He shut his mouth from saying anything, there were times to talk and times not to. He hugged Jason back ten fold and buried his face in the messy black hair with a familiar white streak.

Damian felt Jason's mouth open up and whisper

"Don't get lost in the bomb... You were the one who finally....saved me."

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

What beautiful angst fluff has thy writer giveth her followers at dusk?

ME

Still pretty sad

Love y'all

Bye ^^

- Magictwist377