PARTY

READ BELOW(or not I don't care but u should)

Augh so I was thinking to write about how Damian goes back to Bruce but spends a lot of time with Jason but then he dies while being Robin and Jason goes completely dark...... But then I was like nahhhhhhh that would be so sudden and no one wants Dami to go back to Bruce

#TEAMJAYFORLIFE

Anyways this might be my last chap in a long time because I'm going into writers block so please give me some ideas!!!

000000000000000000000000

Jason's POV

To start of, Jason was pissed. No not like normal but beyond pissed.

It all started that morning when he went to check his mail, like every normal person would do, but when he stumbled across a very fancy letter he opened it.

Now he feels as if he could just rip of someone's head and take his Dami and hide him far far away.

(Guess wat the letter says)

~Flashback~

Jason woke up to the sound of cartoons, and stood up getting ready.

He stumbled into the living room half awake to find Damian on the couch with a blue blanket over his head.

He snuffled a little and jumped when he saw Jason. "Hey kid, good morning." He said but all he gat in return was a sneeze.

'Oh no' he thought as he felt Damian's forehead which he weakly protested at. He frowned at the forehead that felt a little bit too hot but he was pushed of by an annoyed Damian.

He almost squealed as he saw his little brother pout adorably with cute sick-flushed rosy cheeks and cute pajamas.

~Time skip brought to you by adorable Dami~

After they are breakfast, Jason went outside to take get his mail. He sat in the dining room drinking coffee and listening to Damian's loud video as he looked throught the mail.

His eyebrows schrunched up as he saw a velvet letter with cursive black writing

'To: Damian Thomas Wayne From: Wayne Enterprises//\\ You are hereby invited to a ball (party? Idk) at the Wayne manor' Jason spit out his drink and started coughing.

'A PARTY?!?! HOW COULD THAT BASTARD INVITE DAMIAN OVER TO A PARTY AFTER HE OBVIOUSLY CHOSE ME' Jason ranted in his head.

He slammed down the letter and called Dick, "Explain!!!" He yelled not giving time for Dick to say anything. He started yelling through him on the phone about reasons Damian was not going.

"Do you know what Bruce did emotionally to him?!?! Well apparently not-"

"Jason"

"Also he is currently very sick at the moment and I-"

"Jason!

"Do you know that all those reporters are going to be there and they will probably ask him where he's been for the past month?!? Exactly!!"

"JASON"

"WHAT?!?!"

"I agree."

"You what?!"

"I agree that Damian and Bruce are not at good place at the moment which is why inviting him perfect!"

"........SHUT THE HELL UP!! How in the world did you ever think that was ever that was a good idea?!!"

"You can't keep Dami from Bruce forever Jason, I just want them to stop hating each other because as much as you don't like Bruce is his son and you can't change that"

"............"

"Please Jay just for once and you can hoard Damian all for yourself"

".... Ugh fine -_- "

"Wow really that fast?! I thought it might take an hour to convice..."

"SHUT UP GRAYSON ahem anyways when the bloody ball anyways?"

"Wait how do you not know its on the letter!"

"Well I was too mad the open the letter, Now answer the damn question!!"

"Next week but Ja-"

Too late, Jason hung up the phone. He saw Damian standing in the doorway looking adorable as ever but he had an uncertain look on his face and Jason knew he heard the conversation, "Are you okay with this?" Jason asked. Damian only nodded and walked away.

~Another time skip come on author! Oh wait that's me....~

It was time for the party and Damian stood shifting uncomfortably in his monkey suit. He hated these, he hated parties why couldn't his father just leave him alone.

He sighed and looked at his brother who was staring off into space with an annoyed expression on his face the tv playing with sounds about some getting out of prison.

In the driveway a limousine pulled up, Jason snapped up took Damian by the hand and pulled him to the driveway.

Tim and Dick came out and led Damian inside the car, "Just for today ok?" Jason said narrowing his eyes at Dick. He smiled and replied, "of course."

Jason watched them drove off, he obviously wasn't invited but he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was...... Off.

He shook of his head and say on the couch falling asleep while watching a movie.

A ringing woke and he groaned sitting saying, "I can't get at least ten minutes of fuck*ng sleep in this place..." He mumbled but he stopped when he noticed the sound wasn't coming from his phone but his com.

His eyes widened and he rushed towards listening to Dicks voice which was being cut up by static, "Oh thank good Ja.... I thought... -o wouldn't pick up.... Need help...... Attacked...... Hostages"

Jason's heartbeat increased as he asked, "Dick who is it?!?" And minutes later he gat a reply,

"..Joker..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

NOOOOOOO

Sorry I needed to put in some action sorry not sorry

Sorry for the long wait

BYE

~ Magictwist377

🌞