Runaway

"DAMIAN!!" Batman yelled getting out of the bat-mobile following his stubborn son who had stomped his way out.

The said son turned around his mask in his hands glaring at his father, "What?! Honestly father your anger is not necessary, I simply did nothing wrong!"

"Nothing wrong? You disobeyed my orders once again and this has to stop, NOW!" Bruce scowled, almost ripping his costume off in anger.

"I stopped that criminal from getting away, yes I know it was risky but I got him!" Damian said or more like yelled.

"I know that but I told you not to, then you go and almost get yourself killed! God I don't know how Dick could deal with you," Bruce yelled. Damian winced and his eyes widened slowly but Bruce felt no guilt.

"Well if you hate me so much than why am I even here!" Damian argued as his shock changed to anger once again.

"You think I asked for you to be here? No! Talia decided to drop you here without my consent!I didn't even know you where ever born and I didn't plan you to have been!" Bruce yelled.

"Well a condom and some actual thinking could have prevented me!" Damian yelled, hurt that his father would say such things.

Bruce was seeing red know, he went up to his son and hit him. Hard. On the face.

The sound echoed of the cave walls and a red mark showed up on Damian's cheek. Damian looked at his father in shock and for the first time fear as he took a step back.

"I hate you!" He yelled as tears filled his eyes.

"Go to your room!" Bruce yelled, already getting a migrane. Damian didn't need to be told twice as he was already halfway up the stairs.

His grandfather was right, father was a fool. Ever since Damian came he had just ignored him and never shown love as Grayson had. He went away for a year on some mission without caring for anyone else especially his blood son. No one actually cared about him, they always looked at him as if he would go and decide to kill them in their sleep, the only one who really cared was Grayson but he was in his home far away from Dami. No one would even care if he was gone anyway!

Damian almost ran into door from being in deep thought, he slammed his door shut behind him.

He pulled out a backpack from under his bed and started filling it with clothes, shoes and other necessities like his phone.

He was glad for once that Pennyworth was gone on a trip to England because if he wasn't he would have tried and stopped him.

Damian zipped up the jacket and put on a coat cause of the snow storm coming in. He watched the snow fall rapidly to the ground.

Another thing he hated most about coming here, apart from his father, was winter. When he lived in Saudi Arabia, cold was not a problem it was mostly sunny and hot with the lowest in maybe the 70s. He was born and raised there in the sun and he hated any cold weather including snow.

Another thought popped into his mind, 'Where am I going to stay?' He can't go to Grayson he has his own city to protect and would just bring him back to Bruce, Todd would just ignore him, his mother had disowened him so he couldn't possibly go there, God forbid ever going near Drake and his team.

He had nowhere to go, but he did have enough money for two weeks in a hotel. Even with that option the money would run out eventually....

He sighed as he put on some snow boots and after writing a note to Bruce in words that could make any grown sailor blush, he crept out the window and climbed down.

Using his assassin traning to sneak out silently, he unlocked the rusty metal gates and shivered as he walked down the frozen gravel road, 'Here goes nothing'

     {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

So there it was, my first batman Fanfiction.....

Was it good?

Well I hope it was bye

Plz comment and like

Bye

~ Magictwist

💋