The Honeymoon: Part One

as requested, the honeymoon events will be explained in the next few chapters outside of texting. Enjoy!

Josh and I got off the plane and headed into the local airport. We still had to take a boat to the island, but I was extremely excited to be relaxing on the beaches of Bora Bora.

I looked over and saw my beautiful husband, in one had was his plane ticket and his other hand was intertwined in mine. I felt like a new person. I knew that our love would be immortal.
______________Josh's Pov______________

She was so beautiful. Even though we only dated for 3 months, I knew I made the right decision marrying her. She was fun to be around, had a great sense of humor, and was drop dead gorgeous.

We got onto the boat heading to Bora Bora. And found a empty bench on the second level of the boat. She laid her head on my shoulder, and I felt her slow breaths.

The island came into view, and my was it spectacular. Palm trees lined the beach and small tiki huts surrounded the edges of the beach, while a sunset peeked over the mountain on the island. She got up and looked amazed at the island, and she looked back at me and smiled. "Wow, it's beautiful." She said.
"Not as beautiful as you."
_______________Your Pov______________

Bora Bora was stunning. When the boat reached its dock, I immediately grabbed Josh's hand and drug him to our hut. We opened the door, and the hut was filled with a tv, mini fridge, master king sized bed, and air conditioning, suprisingly. "Wow, quite the island hut." Josh said as he flopped on to the bed with a huge grin on his face. I jumped on top of him, and we laid for what felt like hours. Finally, my stomach started growling and I decided that we should probably eat. We went to the center of the island and found the dining area. A large fire was burning in the fire pit as we went to the buffet and picked out various side dishes and foods. Everything tasted marvelous. Each bite melted in my mouth, and I could tell Josh felt the same way.

After dinner, we went back to the hut, turned on a movie, and cuddled.

I knew that Bora Bora would be one of my fondest memories.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

LOL DISCLAIMER I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE IN BORA BORA I'M JUST MAKING THIS UP.